More Corruption

tgo

4 minutes ago, MadMax said:

It's like a dog chasing its tail. cat chasing a laser dot on the floor.  The cat thinks it'll accomplish something when it catches the damn thing.  

I'm not trying to accomplish anything.  I'm about to go for a run and enjoy my family.  That's accomplishing something.  This is just entertainment by making fun of the tards.  

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Media needs to STOP covering Trumps culture war bait and cover the fuck out of this corruption. 

Posted Images

On 5/19/2020 at 5:27 AM, Justafan said:

I really don't know what Grasserly is trying to accomplish.  He gave Trump until April 13th to explain the Atkinson firing, which Trump promptly ignored and then fired another IG.  

Fucking idiots keep up...

2 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I'm not trying to accomplish anything.  I'm about to go for a run and enjoy my family.  That's accomplishing something.  This is just entertainment by making fun of being manipulated by the tards.  

FIFY

On 5/19/2020 at 11:46 AM, tgo said:

I hope all the former Obama officials comply with the subpoenas and that the GOP spends days and days conducting hearings on #Obamagate (whatever the fuck that is). While they're actively pushing down coronavirus relief efforts and squashing more relief bills for Americans. 

I can't imagine anything that will piss off most Americans more than this. 

Did ya'll see McConnell and the other sellouts run to get Grenell the hell out of there... Ole Mitch hasn't moved so fast in years needing to stop that leaking faucet throwing the pricks under the bus...

On 5/19/2020 at 4:58 PM, tgo said:

What's your issue with how the Flynn situation was handled? Do you think Flynn should have been holding regular meetings with a Russian ambassador (Putin Shill) while getting intelligence briefings? That this security risk should be ignored in light of Russia conducting an intelligence influence-campaign against our democracy?

And you don't think people should be prosecuted for the crime of lying to the FBI?

Is it just that you don't really care about America and our laws and way of life?

Obama tried to warn Trump about this guy. He didn't listen and Flynn ended up in prison (for a lot shorter period of time than he should have been held for his misdeeds against the United States of America). 

Hey fool, I have a couple questions for you.

1) What was Flynn's job???

2) Who lied to the FBI besides a boatload of Obama people?

3) Are you a Chicom???

4) You do know Flynn is a 33 year military General who Obama wanted out of the way because he knows what Obama did...

5) WHERE IS THE KISLIAK-FLYNN TRANSCRIPT??? YOU KNOW, THE ONE THAT FLYNN"S NAME WAS NOT REDACTED ON???

12 hours ago, begooode said:

I’d hate to see TR become littered with misinformation from blatantly disreputable sites. 

The crazy part is OAN has a network up and running. Every time Trump tweets against Fox they soak in more and more viewers looking for their next fix in the echo chamber. 

12 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The crazy part is OAN has a network up and running. Every time Trump tweets against Fox they soak in more and more viewers looking for their next fix in the echo chamber. 

I read somewhere that after his presidency Trump will probably start a political news network (lol) more cray than Fox and OAN will be his vehicle to launch it.  Makes way too much sense, especially with the way Trump loves divisive news, anything for ratings, and conspiracy bullshit.  It likely will be cross merchandised , practically a home shopping network of his branded crap and will promote and graft from various candidacies, including friends and family.  there's a shit ton of money to be made and Trump can maintain his celebrity status playing out as the world's biggest victim.

Trumpster/GOP folks are a few face cards shy of a deck....seriously?! nearly half of republicans believe this crazy shit

According to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll, 44 percent of Republicans believe that Bill Gates is plotting to use a mass COVID-19 vaccination campaign as a pretext to implant microchips in billions of people and monitor their movements 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-yahoo-news-you-gov-poll-shows-coronavirus-conspiracy-theories-spreading-on-the-right-may-hamper-vaccine-efforts-152843610.html

21 minutes ago, Come on Titans said:

Trumpster/GOP folks are a few face cards shy of a deck....seriously?! nearly half of republicans believe this crazy shit

According to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll, 44 percent of Republicans believe that Bill Gates is plotting to use a mass COVID-19 vaccination campaign as a pretext to implant microchips in billions of people and monitor their movements 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-yahoo-news-you-gov-poll-shows-coronavirus-conspiracy-theories-spreading-on-the-right-may-hamper-vaccine-efforts-152843610.html

I’ve said for quite a while that what we are seeing is the mixing of conspiracy theories with the religious right. It finally broke through the wall, and it only took a misogynist spoon fed billionaire for them to get there. I’m kind of proud of them in a certain sense, as it finally lets them be themselves. They’ve always been hypocrites, might as well openly acknowledge it. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

1 hour ago, begooode said:

I read somewhere that after his presidency Trump will probably start a political news network (lol) more cray than Fox and OAN will be his vehicle to launch it.  Makes way too much sense, especially with the way Trump loves divisive news, anything for ratings, and conspiracy bullshit.  It likely will be cross merchandised , practically a home shopping network of his branded crap and will promote and graft from various candidacies, including friends and family.  there's a shit ton of money to be made and Trump can maintain his celebrity status playing out as the world's biggest victim.

I think it's more nefarious than that but yeah.

2 hours ago, begooode said:

I've been saying this since the campaign. He never really thought he was going to win. His campaign was the launching pad to build an audience for this network and by always dropping teasers about running again and filling the programming with grievances, he, his family and his band of grifters would easily exploit that base.

Now that he knows how easily a significant segment of the population can be manipulated, he is now complaining about Fox News and he will have a right wing alternative to Fox with his alternative facts programming that will be Fox News on steroids.

1 hour ago, Btowner said:

I've been saying this since the campaign. He never really thought he was going to win. His campaign was the launching pad to build an audience for this network and by always dropping teasers about running again and filling the programming with grievances, he, his family and his band of grifters would easily exploit that base.

Now that he knows how easily a significant segment of the population can be manipulated, he is now complaining about Fox News and he will have a right wing alternative to Fox with his alternative facts programming that will be Fox News on steroids.

Did you cry election night??? Were you lied to and duped by the MSM??? So you're used to losing??? Vote for Joe!!!

8 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Trump will def partner up with them after his presidency