Titans Hire Patriots College Scouting Director Ossenfort as Director of Player Personnel

tgo

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Dont paraphrase me. I prefer the makeup of Tannehill over Mahomes and I dont think Mahomes is superior. I think Tanne has more intangibles and is the best guy for the Titans. Think whatever makes you happy. 

What the fuck does that even mean?

RT was incredibly efficient. But you know who else was nearly that efficient that is a terrible passer? Baltimores QB.

You think RT has MORE intangibles than Mahommes? Haha... holy shit.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ultimate credit for building a highly respected front office goes to Amy Adams Strunk.  That’s one apple who fell far from the tree. She’s arguably one of the best owners in football. 

Patriots new Director of Pro Personnel    

On 5/21/2020 at 10:23 PM, JoelinBellevue said:

Dont paraphrase me. I prefer the makeup of Tannehill over Mahomes and I dont think Mahomes is superior. I think Tanne has more intangibles and is the best guy for the Titans. Think whatever makes you happy. 

Jfc you are clueless.

46 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Like you know anything. I'm the one that took shit for defending Henry. I'm the one (and a few others) that was sick of Mariota years ago and wanted Tanne to start this year. Now you are thrilled because your wonder boy came back from a 10 point deficit in the 4th quarter to win the SB. 

I do. Infinitely more about football than you.

On 5/18/2020 at 11:22 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

Only a Titans homer would choose Tannehill over Mahomes in any situation. Your opinion on the matter is truly unique.....:rolleyes:

To put things in perspective, I was a huge critic of Mahomes coming out of college and had zero faith he would be a successful NFL QB.

But over the past three years he has proven himself to be the best QB in the league right now, and Tannehill isn't even close.

To be honest, no one is even close.

On 5/21/2020 at 11:13 AM, JoelinBellevue said:

I did not say Tanne was superior.  You are backtracking because your support is dwindling. For the offense we run I want Tanne as our QB.

Your support is dwindling?  Every single person on the board besides you would take Mahomes over Tannehill.  You may actually be the only Titans fan in the world who would take Tannehill over Mahomes.

On 5/24/2020 at 12:07 AM, JoelinBellevue said:

If you had ever played team sports you might get it.

LOL... I did old man. I played sports in an age where were wer ein 10x better shape than you ever thought of being. Started in 3 sports. 4 year starter in football and soccer where I was all-midstate in each. Won a state championship.. I also played basketball and baseball up until my sophomore year so....

Get a life old man and quit trying to have a dick measuring contest (you'd lose that easily too). You're flat wrong, everyone knows it and is laughing about it. 

If RT's numbers scale up with 25% more attempts and he does that for a couple of years, wins MVP, superbowl, superbowl MVP, Offensive player of the year... then you have a case. Until then it just looks like you need someone to argue with the get your rocks off so you dont beat your puppy at home.

The system argument is dumb because if the Titans had Mahomes, they wouldn't run this system, they'd run one this MVP superbowl winner is designed for. If they didn't they'd be retarded.

For the offense we run, i.e. one where the QB has to have the the letters "T A N N E H I L L" on the back of his jersey where a player's name goes, I reckon Ryan Tannehill is better!