Jump to content

Recommended Posts

They don’t have to have a huge number of fans, but they need to let Hollywood handle the crowd interaction. The draft with the multi screen was pitiful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They need to open up facilities in June so OTAs can start and physicals can be conducted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, tgo said:

Per Steinberg who is a top agent. 

 

Think this tweet by Steinberg might be in reference to the head NFL PR guy Brian McCarthy who recently confirmed the NFL will be releasing the schedule as planned next week and it will be released in the hope the season will kick off as normal and with fans in the stands, the NFL is also working on numerous contingency plans should they not be able to start the season on time.

 

There is no way Steinberg can officially sit here today and state the season will go ahead as planned and there will be fans in the stands, plenty of Government red tape needs to be cleared first before that is even a remote possibility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

 

Think this tweet by Steinberg might be in reference to the head NFL PR guy Brian McCarthy who recently confirmed the NFL will be releasing the schedule as planned next week and it will be released in the hope the season will kick off as normal and with fans in the stands, the NFL is also working on numerous contingency plans should they not be able to start the season on time.

 

There is no way Steinberg can officially sit here today and state the season will go ahead as planned and there will be fans in the stands, plenty of Government red tape needs to be cleared first before that is even a remote possibility.

 

Any politician blocking the NFL from opening stadiums would be committing political suicide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

 

Opening the stadiums won't be the issue its whether there will be fans inside them anytime soon.

 

There will be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tgo said:

 

Any politician blocking the NFL from opening stadiums would be committing political suicide. 


Depends on the conditions on the ground come September

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tgo said:

 

There will be

 

Do you think they will cram 60,000+ fans into sporting stadiums before they have a viable vaccine?

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

 

Do you think they will cram 60,000+ fans into sporting stadiums before they have a viable vaccine?

Yes. And I prefer to leave politics out of my reasoning, but going to sporting events is a personal choice someone makes. Will I go to a bunch of games? No, but I will likely go to 1 or 2. It’s not like someone is forced to be a fan in the stands and some will stay home and that’s fine. 
 

At some point herd immunity will kick in simply considering science and we can’t as a society keep ourselves quarantined for a year. Stats are showing so many have or have had this already and never even knew it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...