Season Will Start On Time with Fans?

tgo

Just now, WG53 said:

Notice how these idiots always mention the low # of cases in areas with little or no testing occuring as if they have any valid points.

Maury county has had confirmed cases for months.  Yet zero deaths.  I have numerous family there.  I went to a drive-through birthday party there last week!   It’s almost as if....maybe, just maybe....it isn’t nearly as deadly as y’all seemingly want it to be ?‍♂️ 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a chance they will allow full stadiums without a vaccine. That’s just stupid as all hell. 

Do you all know anybody dead from COVID-19 yet? Because you are talking like you don't. It's still abstract.   I now know of at least 8 people in my circle dead (I'm in NYC). Off the top of

Fixed

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mercalius said:

I can’t believe how selfish @freakingeek is for putting his desire for a new chainsaw blade over the safety of the public!  Fallen trees can wait.  So can damaged roofs and fences.  The trees will eventually rot away to nothing.  Probably about the time it’s safe to come out of our homes! ?

The facemask protects OTHER people from getting the virus

1 minute ago, WG53 said:

Notice how these idiots always mention the low # of cases in areas with little or no testing occuring as if they have any valid points.

Yes I have. Apparently he also thinks wearing a mask is a protection from the virus, not for preventing people from spreading the virus to oither people. I guess that one slipped through the cracks on him.

Just now, Mercalius said:

Maury county has had confirmed cases for months.  Yet zero deaths.  I have numerous family there.  I went to a drive-through birthday party there last week!   It’s almost as if....maybe, just maybe....it isn’t nearly as deadly as y’all seemingly want it to be ?‍♂️ 

No, you're being a willfully ignorant ass.

I know people that have died from this and they aren't all 60+. This is serious and there hasn't been an overreaction. If anything it is the opposite.

Nearly half of the employees of a Utah County business tested positive for COVID-19 after the business instructed employees to not follow quarantine guidelines and required staff who had tested positive to report to work, according to a written statement from county executives.

The statement, which was released Monday evening and was signed by Utah County Commissioners Tanner Ainge, Bill Lee and Nathan Ivie and the mayors of each city in the county, said that 48% of employees of the unnamed business tested positive for COVID-19.

5 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

The facemask protects OTHER people from getting the virus

Yes I have. Apparently he also thinks wearing a mask is a protection from the virus, not for preventing people from spreading the virus to oither people. I guess that one slipped through the cracks on him.

WTF are you talking about with the mask? 
I never said anything about a face mask.  Is misreading or imagining things a symptom? 

Edited by Mercalius

Problem is going back to normal will make the case number explode. You can start to open up but you have to do it in smart ways. 

We need procedures in place to test and trac so the spread isn’t unmitigated. 

1 minute ago, WG53 said:

No, you're being a willfully ignorant ass.

I know people that have died from this and they aren't all 60+. This is serious and there hasn't been an overreaction. If anything it is the opposite.

Sounds legit.  And yes, it’s an overreaction.  

1 minute ago, WG53 said:

He should be sued for everything he is worth and then put in prison.

Utah is keeping the names of the businesses hidden, and you know who in congress is pushing to restrict the ability for businesses to be liable so soon Merc will get his wish for everyone to get dicked by big business. 

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

Utah is keeping the names of the businesses hidden, and you know who in congress is pushing to restrict the ability for businesses to be liable so soon Merc will get his wish for everyone to get dicked by big business. 

Nah, there are plenty of loopholes that small businesses could and should have exploited to stay open, which many of them around here have.  And our businesses have been booming!   It has sucked for salons and bars though.  But fuck those places!  Ace Hardware and Walmart is where it’s at ?

6 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Nah, there are plenty of loopholes that small businesses could and should have exploited to stay open, which many of them around here have.  And our businesses have been booming!   It has sucked for salons and bars though.  But fuck those places!  Ace Hardware and Walmart is where it’s at ?

Yeah! Awesome! I will love to see half the workers get sick with covid when we all pretend viruses aren’t real.