Tannehill Taking Charge

BudsOilers

8 minutes ago, Callidus said:

where is that? I woulf love to see it lol.

He actually said something about Mariota needing to be more assertative, I added my own interpretation 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You heard multiple offensive players talk about how much of a change it was once Tannehill took over in regards to his assertiveness in the huddle and the command he had.    Mariota was clea

Former Dolphin fan browsing and had to reply about this BS hack piece.  It was about a Saturday practice before a London game.  Those are called walk throughs.  A practice squad guy was jumping routes

Posted Images

Just limit him to PA where he excels and we can win the division. He’s way better than Marcus but he isn’t Brees or Rodgers either. Run the damn ball, 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

The article itself means little, we already knew this. As I said, we already heard the players praise RT in this regard right after MM was benched. My God the coaches couldn't even get MM to tell them which plays he liked. Weirdo

Remember the first preseason game and how obvious it was that Tannehill should be the starter. A bunch of dummies screamed it was only preseason but not you, you said RT should be the starter, you knew. It was obvious right from the start

How many times did Vrabel talk about wanting Pineapple Tebow to command the huddle and let it rip? 

And of course it was obvious from the get go that Tannehill was better.  Probably why the reports that came out afterwards said the coaches knew.....

Lots of leadership styles can work if you're a good NFL QB that performs on the field in nut crunch time.  

We needed Tanne to come in and completely turn the franchise around in one season and he knocked the shit out of the park taking the GOAT with him and getting the team one half of football away from the SB. 

We needed MM for one lousy game to go to the playoffs and he wouldn't  take one step onto the field.

11 minutes ago, smokeater said:

Lots of leadership styles can work if you're a good NFL QB that performs on the field in nut crunch time.  

We needed Tanne to come in and completely turn the franchise around in one season and he knocked the shit out of the park taking the GOAT with him and getting the team one half of football away from the SB. 

We needed MM for one lousy game to go to the playoffs and he wouldn't  take one step onto the field.

To be fair mariota was all kinds of fucked up and should not have been in that game. We did not know it at the time but he was messed up way worse than we thought.

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The article itself means little, we already knew this. As I said, we already heard the players praise RT in this regard right after MM was benched. My God the coaches couldn't even get MM to tell them which plays he liked. Weirdo

Remember the first preseason game and how obvious it was that Tannehill should be the starter. A bunch of dummies screamed it was only preseason but not you, you said RT should be the starter, you knew. It was obvious right from the start

Who is Eagleeye?

Another thought during my sunday afternoon nap..a really good qb makes the wr's look better... let's see what Tanne can do before we decide what we need for 21.. is it speed, size, or is it a above average #2 to complement AJ?..and we are going to have to pay Smith this next off season

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

He actually said something about Mariota needing to be more assertative, I added my own interpretation 

You're a loud mouthed racial sociopath who needs to be fed to some cannibals.  Sorry but I added my own interpretation.

9 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

You're a loud mouthed racial sociopath who needs to be fed to some cannibals.  Sorry but I added my own interpretation.

Hey OMan, that’s Touched The Tard’s way of saying he would swap life’s with you in a New York second. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

This is definitely a fluff piece.

QB does QB things.

The only reason this is relevant to people is the comparison to Mariota, who we should all just move on from at this point but he'll still be one of the most popular topics on the board.

Edited by Titans279

22 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

This is definitely a fluff piece.

QB does QB things.

The only reason this is relevant to people is the comparison to Mariota, who we should all just move on from at this point but he'll still be one of the most popular topics on the board.

Good point and nice fluff piece. I wonder what the defensive players on the Dolphins' scout team would say about Tannehill. The ones that were told to take it easy on him.

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/10/5/9454861/these-ryan-tannehill-quotes-from-dolphins-practice-are-just