Titans Pick Up Adoree's 5th year Option

tgo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No brainer on this one.    Adoree made huge strides last year. I don’t think he’s even reached his potential yet either. 

Stop responding to the POS

Posted Images

Just now, tgo said:

Another example of Kuharsky breaking news btw. He's been on top of a lot of the minor type stories lately, and is the only local reporter who ever breaks anything whatsoever. 

Pretty sure he was outscooped by Pelissero on the Davis news though. I’d have to look at the time stamps but I think Peliserro had it first. 

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

No brainer on this one. 

Adoree made huge strides last year. I don’t think he’s even reached his potential yet either. 

Still only 24 years old. 

1 minute ago, SirLanceALot said:

Pretty sure he was outscooped by Pelissero on the Davis news though. I’d have to look at the time stamps but I think Peliserro had it first. 

Yeah, Pelissero got the Davis scoop - presumably from the agent. 

8 minutes ago, tgo said:

Another example of Kuharsky breaking news btw. He's been on top of a lot of the minor type stories lately, and is the only local reporter who ever breaks anything whatsoever. 

Another example?  It's like the only one I can recall.  Still he's clearly the best local reporter but that doesn't say much.....

1 hour ago, BudAdams said:

Another example?  It's like the only one I can recall.  Still he's clearly the best local reporter but that doesn't say much.....

Well off the top of my head was talking about confirmation of Titans heavy interest in Clowney from a team source (non agent driven), scouting news, in-season news, etc. 

I feel like there was something else recently too that I’m not remembering off the top of my head. Like I said it’s typically minor but at least it’s actual reporting and not just player advocacy or commentary. 

Still, the national people break all major news and the local media as a whole is lacking. Just saying Kuharsky is the one eyed king in the land of the blind.