How brain dead are the democrats on this board?

thor

The MSM has led the democrat nation through lie after lie for four year now. Daily Trump voters are blasted and treated like crap from people believing totally ridiculous stories the MSM have thrown up in the air to see them stick to these gullible TDS nutcases. From Russia hacking, Crowdstrike reports, Steele Dossier, no spying, to Russian Collusion, Kavanaugh's a rapist, to there are no caravan's coming, attacking High School kids for wearing a red hat, Green New Deal which would kill everyone in 10 years, cow farting, changing House rules to run illegitimate trials, lawfare setup by McCord, Vinman, and Ciaramella, covering up transcripts, handing out gold pens while a pandemic strikes, inviting people to street parties during a deadly pandemic, changing facts to distort the truth, tearing up Presidential Address talking about a pandemic virus, it just goes on and on and on. Yet, it is Trump supporters that are conspiracy theorists after lie upon lie upon lie upon lie and on and on...

Now we not only have the MSM playing it's Trump's fault people are dying, but MSM is playing Pelosi politics about opening the economy. For days it was stop the economy to level the curb on 2.2 million American deaths. Now already we are sending equipment to other countries to help and there are reports that hospitals in New York were intentionally murdering people. Americans are filing for unemployment at pandemic rates and democrats are cheering and telling people not to return to work while dem governors are pulling ridiculous Nazi tactics to suppress Americans. On top of these the MSM is feeding negative horse manure to the lemmings who swill it down hook, line, and sinker. We  now have unprecedented spikes in suicide, depression, alcoholism, people are not able to see doctors that are sick, patients that may need minor biopsies could die from cancer which can't be handled before it gets worse, the "state" media is putting a spin on this virus to bring down an unwanted President and not to work for the benefit of Americans. Yet, the democrats will again swill the bullshit down and call Trump supporters the conspiracy clowns... How naïve...

Let's not forget what these turds won't report - things like heat, humidity, and sunlight having adverse effects on the virus... Can't have the lemmings learning we've been lying and misreporting for at least 4 years - however, that number is closer to post Cronkite days...

Edited by thor

31 minutes ago, oldschool said:

sheep GIF

Who's driving the vehicle through the democrat herd??? Is that Sydney at the helm???

Hey, "oldasshole" why don't you go through those media lies you've been slurping down and show me the proof you and your sheep (I prefer lemmings) are not the conspiracy nutcases we know you are??? Why not start with Crowdstrike proof... or how about Mueller's team setting up a General by threatening to go after his son with fucking democrat lies - do you understand what they did moron??? Fucking lemmings...

image.png.816a63cd52064aaa7520c06c921fbb32.png

Edited by thor

6 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

How would you know if you have them on ignore?

What do you expect it's the normal stick our head in the sand response... Can't listen to anything that proves you and your turncoats are actually the traitors...

1 hour ago, Come on Titans said:

You've chosen to ignore content by thor. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Rolltide. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by thor. Options 

It's always the same thing with these guys.....

There should be a new descriptior to replace “content”

Perhaps:  misinformation, weakass propaganda, raging stupidity, “bleatttt!”

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

I read half of the unsubstantiated claims. When I got to hospitals in NY are Intentionally murdering patients... I had to just stop. Doctors in America murdering people?  

Didn't you see the video from a nurse??? She said it... Go stick your head in the sand again...

Where are the responses proving those comments are false --- conspiracy theorists???  LOL!!! LOL!!!LOL!!!

Go stick your head in the sand again...

Edited by thor

51 minutes ago, thor said:

This is the video...

https://videopress.com/v/8S7rHxY0

Thor that is an international crime. If the US didn’t prosecute them, they would be called before the Haig.  Think man. Doctors are rich. Many of them are pubs. What you are saying is these pub doctors are watching patients murdered and remain silent. They are willing to face the Haig and probably executions to protect dems?  Protect who?  

I think you need to relax. Drink a Budweiser. Call someone you know who will be honest with you. Tell them you have been trying to convince people that doctors in NY are murdering people. Don’t tell somebody you can’t trust because they might tell people about you. Do you have anybody you trust to tell you the honest truth?  Someone on your side?

You are getting to aluminum hat level. 

29 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Thor that is an international crime. If the US didn’t prosecute them, they would be called before the Haig.  Think man. Doctors are rich. Many of them are pubs. What you are saying is these pub doctors are watching patients murdered and remain silent. They are willing to face the Haig and probably executions to protect dems?  Protect who?  

I think you need to relax. Drink a Budweiser. Call someone you know who will be honest with you. Tell them you have been trying to convince people that doctors in NY are murdering people. Don’t tell somebody you can’t trust because they might tell people about you. Do you have anybody you trust to tell you the honest truth?  Someone on your side?

You are getting to aluminum hat level. 

The nurse said it dumb fuck... I think it's out and out evil... If it's true or if it's horse shit something should be done to look into that rant... 

You can take your rant and shove it up your nutcase lemming ass... Get a clue...

Thor, Thor. I admit I may have lain into you a little bit. But you have to admit that saying medical doctors who have gone through 11-15 years of school and training to become licensed to practice medicine are now conspiring together to murder patients is quite a bit far fetched(fucking crazy).  People they don’t even know, but if found out face the Haig. Why would anyone smart enough and most of them want sincerely to help people, just start murdering them. 

Do this. Go look  into your eyes in a mirror and say, “I believe medical doctors in New York are murdering people.”  

peace

Edited by Number9