Sorry, but I have got to ask.

Number9

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Titans better hope it's played without fans. Then the crowd won't be a majority of the opposition team at Nissan

Just need 3 empty seats between every fan.  Jacksonville has been preparing for this for years

I think so. Itll be in empty stadiums most likely

The only way you could do social distancing in a stadium would be 2 empty seats between fans and then an empty row in front and behind; I guess members of a household could sit next to each other, but would still require space between them and other parties.

It's very possible that they figure out how to treat it before they figure out how to vaccinate against it... then it'll be about being able to handle to capacity  required or lower it. 

I think we may be too pessimistic on the vaccine.  They are already producing millions of doses of the vaccine as they run the clinical trials, so if the trails are positive I could see them start injecting by September.  I would be first in line to get one even if not totally studied.  If you don't think those now in power politically wouldn't be pushing  and paying for early adoption, you haven't been paying attention.  The only thing that would get us back to normal would be a vaccine, a treatment that prevents death, or herd immunity.  By the way, I can't image having anyone in the stands now for games.  People are constantly  crawling over me at the games to reach the bathrooms or concessions.

2 minutes ago, h4t said:

I think we may be too pessimistic on the vaccine.  They are already producing millions of doses of the vaccine as they run the clinical trials, so if the trails are positive I could see them start injecting by September.  I would be first in line to get one even if not totally studied.  If you don't think those now in power politically wouldn't be pushing  and paying for early adoption, you haven't been paying attention.  The only thing that would get us back to normal would be a vaccine, a treatment that prevents death, or herd immunity.  By the way, I can't image having anyone in the stands now for games.  People are constantly  crawling over me at the games to reach the bathrooms or concessions.

• 2 weeks later...

Fans at the games is not gonna happen.

Events like football games will be the last thing to return to normal.  And all it takes is one major flare-up for localities to go conservative.

By the fall many businesses may be open, some restaurant service... but parades and football?  Forget about it.