Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

2020 Draft Recap Thread

2020 Draft Thoughts  

91 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Overall Grade?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/2020 at 02:00 AM

Round 1: OT Isaiah Wilson, Georgia

Round 2: CB Kristian Fulton, LSU

Round 3: RB Darrynton Evans, Appalachian State

Round 5: DT Larrell Murchison, NC State

Round 7: QB Cole McDonald, Hawaii

Round 7: Traded to KC

Round 7: S Chris Jackson, Marshall

"Average" score is a horrible way of assessing a draft class. A team with one (typical) 2nd round pick - and that's literally their only pick of the entire draft - would score higher than a team with 3 first rounders, and 1 from every other round. And that team with 3 first rounders would have the better score if they just stopped drafting after their first pick, just giving their other picks away.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Away from the Titans my 4 favorite draft classes in no particular order were the Ravens/Panthers/Cowboys/Cardinals.

Gotta say the Vikings killed it also..Good list for sure.Ravens always draft well still hate those bastards.

1 minute ago, JMoney420 said:

Gotta say the Vikings killed it also..Good list for sure.Ravens always draft well still hate those bastards.

Liked the Vikings early picks thought they could of packaged some of the volume of picks they had and been more aggressive in the middle rounds.

Liked first 4 picks. Last 2 are kinda meh whatever. I expect we’ll make another FA addition or two. Obviously there’s the possibility of Clowney. I’d like to see us look at Bortles and a vet CB. Ted Ginn is out there. Despite the age he’s still pretty fast.

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Away from the Titans my 4 favorite draft classes in no particular order were the Ravens/Panthers/Cowboys/Cardinals.

any thoughts on the Miami haul?

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Underwhelming given the sheer amount of draft capital they started with, my favorite pick for them was Robert Hunt

What picks didn't you like? Despite the risk, I can't blame them taking Tua. He has the chance to be a star. I feel like Herbert will be average at best. They had to get a QB and they weren't going to get Burrow. I didn't love the Austin Jackson pick or the Auburn CB. They had to get an OT though so I can't necessarily blame em for that pick even though it was a little meh to me.

I think Flores and Grier had a good plan when you look at all the moves they made including FA