Looking forward towards day 3

Probably going to be a long wait till we pick at pick #174, most likely to be looking IDL or WR here.

One guy that could be of interest to JRob in the 5th round Darnell Mooney WR Tulane

Think we could also see a developmental QB taken with one of those 7th round pick so we can avoid the UDFA scramble, would also expect some traits based LB who can play special teams.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe JR greatest strength is he reads the draft board exceptionally well. I don't think he necessarily knew Fulton was going to be there, but I do think he anticipated that the CB were going to drop.

best player available all day long. Position doesn't really matter this late in the draft.

Titans actually met with the Wisconsin guy at their Pro Day last year per reports.    Coulter a good option too. 

I want to see a DL there personally. 

Titans like DL Fotu, Darrion Daniels, Murchison, Washington. 

They also love LB Shaun Bradley from Temple - depth possibility. 

DB Myles Bryant also a good option. 

WR KJ Hill, Quartney Daivs, Gladney-Golden. 

Edited by tgo

Outside of Robertson, who is sliding because of injures that could be of interest to us?  The Wisconsin center?

Tyler Johson sounds sort of interesting, even though he doesn't have great speed.  So does Isiah Coulter from Rhode Island.  I'm pretty sure we'll get a good IDL with one of our picks tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Outside of Robertson, who is sliding because of injures that could be of interest to us?  The Wisconsin center?

Tyler Johson sounds sort of interesting, even though he doesn't have great speed.  So does Isiah Coulter from Rhode Island.  I'm pretty sure we'll get a good IDL with one of our picks tomorrow.

Titans actually met with the Wisconsin guy at their Pro Day last year per reports. 

Coulter a good option too. 

Got the impression from the post day 2 press conference that JRob doesn't currently have any intention to try and trade back into round 4 tomorrow, maybe something might change if someone he covets slides but the way he was talking it certainly felt like the plan is just stick and pick.

2 hours ago, tgo said:

I want to see a DL there personally. 

Titans like DL Fotu, Darrion Daniels, Murchison, Washington. 

They also love LB Shaun Bradley from Temple - depth possibility. 

DB Myles Bryant also a good option. 

WR KJ Hill, Quartney Daivs, Gladney-Golden. 

I would love KJ Hill in 5... I hope JR gets on the line with SF and throws them a few 7’s for Goodwin and we take another CB in 5 like Myles Bryant and a Kicker with our lone 7th remaining

There's actual a decent amount of G's/IDL/CB/WR still available.  I know we don't need a G but they might be good value at #174 or one of the 7ths if a guy like Muti from Fresno St. slips because of health issues.