Titans Select RB Darrynton Evans, 3rd Round, 93rd Overall

Jonboy

2 minutes ago, Denali said:

Meh.  He looked pretty good against some of those teams.  But I'm not sure if the Titans have Texas State or Louisiana-Monroe on our schedule this year.

I'll have to double check.

Who did LT go against, Westbrook?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guarantee this is the exact player they were describing in the press conference. No doubt he has been a target for months.    Great pick. 

The idea a 3rd down RB/depth means they are moving on from Henry is so retarded   Were they suppose to play the season out with 1RB on the roster?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I love seeing the speed on his 40 matchup with his tape on the field. That is legitimate 4.4 speed. On one of those runs in the video above he absolutely decimated the angle on five defenders. 

It's like on paper he is fast, but watching him play, it doesn't look that way as much.

Maybe it's an acceleration or burst kind of thing.  I'm just not seeing it.

Maybe I'm spoiled after watching Henry so much.

1 minute ago, Denali said:

It's like on paper he is fast, but watching him play, it doesn't look that way as much.

Maybe it's an acceleration or burst kind of thing.  I'm just not seeing it.

Maybe I'm spoiled after watching Henry so much.

He accelerates quite a bit faster than Henry. 

19 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Ohhh sick burn little kid.

Again. Your reading comprehension is really bad. Do us all a favor and delete your account.

Lmao you said the exact same thing there low iq mule. Do us all a favor and delete all that stupidity you got going on 

I still don't really get this pick. It just seems kind of high for this kind of RB. Even given that we didn't have a 4th this year, and thus didn't pick again until the 5th, is it that hard to find a change of pace RB in the 5th? Watching this guy's highlights, he had a lot of big holes to run through. He does, at times, show the ability to break tackles. He does have some breakaway speed, as well. I honestly have no idea if he has any vision, because none of what I watched displayed any need for it. He ran where he was told, and it was wide open, or he had to break a tackle every now and then. I can't tell if he's a product of scheme, or if he has real ability.

And before someone points out that RBs are always reliant on holes, that's true. But when we picked Henry, I could confidently say that he went up against top competition and seemed to find holes and break some tackles. I just don't know what we have in this guy.