Titans Select CB Kristian Fulton, Round 2, 61st Overall

Jonboy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I could hang a wet towel on it right now...

It's funny that with Landry, Brown, and now Fulton we got players in the second many thought we'd take in the first.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

I was sure Fulton was a first round pick. He won't play in the slot but he can man up against anyone. It's just incredible value at this spot

He's likely to play nickel here imo, he played plenty of nickel corner in college

Edit: Maybe some tackling issues? Maybe they'll move Butler inside or draft a nickel later?

Edited by tgo

1 minute ago, tgo said:

Yes he will. 

He's likely to play nickel here imo, he played plenty of nickel corner in college

Maybe. I'm not sure if I like him there day one because of tackling issues and how good he is in press coverage and tracking deep receivers while using the sideline

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

So does Adoree move inside or is Fulton our day 1 slot CB?

I posted about this earlier, but Adoree is less likely to move inside than Butler. 

Robinson's comments on it was a direct answer to Davenport's question on Adoree playing inside and it caught Robinson off guard. He seemed to be just keeping Davenport from looking dumb for asking imo. 

But anyway, Fulton will be the nickel this year probably, unless they draft a pure nickel corner later. I had Fulton as likely to start out at nickel in the NFL.