Titans Select OT Isaiah Wilson, Round 1, 29th Overall

Jonboy

1 minute ago, BudAdams said:

In fairness, most Titan fans are complete morons and lack a basic understanding of the sport - on the field and from a roster building standpoint......

True.  Still, it's pretty rare that fans are ready to give up on a rookie before he's even taken the field.  

Obviously the Titans have invested big draft capital and money on this guy and are going to be more patient than fans.  They'll also have a much better understanding of where he is actually at and what his potential really is than what we are getting from some rumors about him being lazy through unverified sources being reported by wannabe journalists.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the biggest reason that the Titans made this pick is they think that the talent level is deeper at corner later than at tackle.

Ban this dude! 

I'm surprised by the backlash here. Wasn't this pick kinda obvious?   He's a gigantic, run-mauling RT with a lot of upside. He fits what we do, and #29 makes way more sense for a RT than top

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I mean it's old rehashed news at this point

He's been god awful and the worst pick of the draft league wide to date, but he's been working closely with our coaches and trending positively - was looking lean and more explosive in the workout vids of weeks past and is now finally seeing field time. I think it's worth waiting it out a bit longer (on a short leash) and into next season as long as no new stories develop.