Jump to content
Jonboy

Titans Select OT Isaiah Wilson, Round 1, 29th Overall

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Righteous said:

Not impressed.  He gives Kelly the option to be a swing tackle again (although Kelly starts).  If Lewan goes down, Kelly goes to LT and he is RT. 

 

Kelly ain't starting. He's the swing guy.

 

EDIT: actually, there's a chance he starts early then gets benched for the rookie kinda like they did at guard last year w/ the rookie.

Edited by reo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just can't get excited about this.  I think pass rush is the biggest need, even if they sign Clowney.  I feel like this pick is treading water from last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, reo said:

Every year they pick the most obvious position of need. This was the most obvious pick of the draft. It's why I said there was a 90% chance we went OT in the first.

 

Probably going to be a corner in the 2nd, outside chance of a TE.

TE?  They have 3 guys that they like on the roster.

 

And they have 2 holes at CB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, reo said:

Every year they pick the most obvious position of need. This was the most obvious pick of the draft. It's why I said there was a 90% chance we went OT in the first.

 

Probably going to be a corner in the 2nd, outside chance of a TE.

They're not taking a TE.  I don't know why you keep on bringing this up.  This is a bad group this year as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, scine09 said:

I just can't get excited about this.  I think pass rush is the biggest need, even if they sign Clowney.  I feel like this pick is treading water from last year.

 

That's why I really didn't want them to let Conklin walk but as soon as they did, our 1st round pick was obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Maker84 said:

like i said, absolute fucking dumpster fire trash franchise. Taking a damn project in the 1st round?? Will never win a damn thing. Defense is going to be absolutely atrocious 

 

Good grief man are you ever happy or content with anything geesh🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, scine09 said:

TE?  They have 3 guys that they like on the roster.

 

And they have 2 holes at CB.

 

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

They're not taking a TE.  I don't know why you keep on bringing this up.  This is a bad group this year as well.

 

Again.. 90% chance it's a corner. Maybe more like 70% chance. 25% chance it's some sort of edge guy. 5% or less that it's something surprising like TE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...