Jonboy

Titans Select OT Isaiah Wilson, Round 1, 29th Overall

1 minute ago, Righteous said:

Not impressed.  He gives Kelly the option to be a swing tackle again (although Kelly starts).  If Lewan goes down, Kelly goes to LT and he is RT. 

Kelly ain't starting. He's the swing guy.

EDIT: actually, there's a chance he starts early then gets benched for the rookie kinda like they did at guard last year w/ the rookie.

Edited by reo

I just can't get excited about this.  I think pass rush is the biggest need, even if they sign Clowney.  I feel like this pick is treading water from last year.

Just now, reo said:

Every year they pick the most obvious position of need. This was the most obvious pick of the draft. It's why I said there was a 90% chance we went OT in the first.

Probably going to be a corner in the 2nd, outside chance of a TE.

TE?  They have 3 guys that they like on the roster.

And they have 2 holes at CB.

1 minute ago, reo said:

Every year they pick the most obvious position of need. This was the most obvious pick of the draft. It's why I said there was a 90% chance we went OT in the first.

Probably going to be a corner in the 2nd, outside chance of a TE.

They're not taking a TE.  I don't know why you keep on bringing this up.  This is a bad group this year as well.

Just now, scine09 said:

I just can't get excited about this.  I think pass rush is the biggest need, even if they sign Clowney.  I feel like this pick is treading water from last year.

That's why I really didn't want them to let Conklin walk but as soon as they did, our 1st round pick was obvious.

6 minutes ago, Maker84 said:

like i said, absolute fucking dumpster fire trash franchise. Taking a damn project in the 1st round?? Will never win a damn thing. Defense is going to be absolutely atrocious 

Good grief man are you ever happy or content with anything geesh🙄

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

TE?  They have 3 guys that they like on the roster.

And they have 2 holes at CB.

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

They're not taking a TE.  I don't know why you keep on bringing this up.  This is a bad group this year as well.

Again.. 90% chance it's a corner. Maybe more like 70% chance. 25% chance it's some sort of edge guy. 5% or less that it's something surprising like TE.