I promise this is real: President Trump called for testing to put "light" inside people's body to kill virus and to test injecting people with chlorine

9 Nines

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

They won’t. It’s gone beyond the back room people. Look at how they’ve turned on Fox. 

Fox isn't the root of the propaganda. They just pick it up a lot as well these days and go with it.

Don't get me wrong. Fox will try to spin everything for the right. Its not the propaganda root that I'm talking about. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really can't get enough of watching him make his supporters look so unbelievably fucking stupid. They are so willing to accept this it goes beyond comedy.  You really start to see how guys like Jim

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

If these people are still supporting him they will continue to.  There's no way they turn their backs on him now.  It doesn't matter what he says or does.

Or more importantly what happens when he leaves and who they continue to support moving forward. 

5 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Or more importantly what happens when he leaves and who they continue to support moving forward. 

Maybe they'll try his Covid cure and we won't have to worry about it.

3 hours ago, begooode said:

And it sounds just as weak and phony as his forced patch up job after Helsinki. Trump’s a complete idiot and only doing it because even his bigger idiot followers are begging for relief.  What a clown.

50,000 dead and he’s briefing concerned Americans, but it’s time for sarcasm,... yeah, right ffs 

C'mon man.  Isn't that the perfect time for the President to work on his stand-up routines?

I still can't believe we were all bitch slapped by Rolltide.

He better get that UV lamp out of his asshole.

Not sure how it will go honestly, the fissure with the GOP is greater than anything I’ve ever seen. Even before his historic impeachment vote the 2012 repub nominee for president - essentially repub #1 - has been labeled a rino. The Trumpers nasty disparaging of the 2008 nominee, McCain, is unheard of: not a war hero, he’s in hell. It’s personal, and very ugly. And this hateful Trump allegiance may actually outlast the next repub nominee. They’ve already sold out every piece of their fiscal conservative viewpoints, to go along with their individual moral character ideals as well.

When you go back and look what Lindsay Graham and Rubio said would happen to their party, it’s even worse than imagined. Ffs that’s why repubs are actively supporting Biden just so they can break the conspiracy addled Trump cult mentality that’s destroying their party. 

Edited by begooode

9 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

At today's new conference, President Trump just said that if you jump out of a car that is moving at least 50 MPH, the virus will jump out of you. 

You would have a better chance of survival as long as you tuck and roll as taking an intravenous dose of toxic chemicals. 

13 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

At today's new conference, President Trump just said that if you jump out of a car that is moving at least 50 MPH, the virus will jump out of you. 

Then say he was misquoted by big bad media, then tomorrow say he was joking. 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You would have a better chance of survival as long as you tuck and roll as taking an intravenous dose of toxic chemicals. 

Another dem out of context lie... nothing unusual...

The most charitable explanation for what Trump meant to say is that since UV and disinfectant kill the virus on surface levels, might they look into shooting it into the body somehow, thereby killing the coronavirus. 

It's still something a fucking 11 year old might say.