2020 NFL Draft Day News & Rumors Thread

Jonboy

8 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The Colts are the one team I can’t see us trading back with. I would rather stick and pick and let Love go to GB. You can’t just hand a division rival a potential franchise QB unless you’ve scouted him thoroughly and concluded he’s a bust. 

Yeah, if the Colts trade up it isn't going to be with us. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy is a Chicago sports blogger with a decent following, I would take that deal in a heartbeat, having 4 picks tomorrow including 3 second rounders would be great.    

I’d take that deal in a heartbeat

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

They won’t. Rivers is good enough to keep them out of that lottery. 

Not trying to go back and forth or be argumentative, but I disagree. Rivers is awful now and not going to move the needle. But even more importantly with the way Ballard stacks picks, they could easily have the ammo to move up next year to get one of those 2. Love looks like a 100% bust IMO

2 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Not trying to go back and forth or be argumentative, but I disagree. Rivers is awful now and not going to move the needle. But even more importantly with the way Ballard stacks picks, they could easily have the ammo to move up next year to get one of those 2. Love looks like a 100% bust IMO

No worries. I just don’t see us trading back with them. If we do then Robinson has made the same conclusion about Love as you. 

As for Rivers, we agree he isn’t good anymore, but I think he’s solid enough to win 6-8 games. The Jaguars have a much better shot at a full out tank. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

No rush for the Jags as they are reportedly looking for 2021 draft picks for Ngakoue.

Jags think they can get better than pick 19 in 2021?  Good luck...

33 minutes ago, japan said:

Jags think they can get better than pick 19 in 2021?  Good luck...

I think the problem is doing things like getting a long term deal and a physical done today (in time for the pick to be traded).  IMO, I easily can see this dragging out until the late summer much like the Clowney situation with Houston and Seattle.

He wants as much money as Clowney initially did.

Edited by BudAdams

I'm pretty against trading with a division rival. What if they trade up with you and the guy they get ends up being a great player. That wouldn't sit well with me. I don't want to potentially help a division rival in any way.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic
  • Jonboy locked this topic