Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

2020 NFL Draft Day News & Rumors Thread

9 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I'm not shitting on his post. I'm kinda hyped for this to begin as well and to be honest if it ends up being Wilson or Davidson it's going to be kinda of a "meh" response from me. Don't hate it all but just not full on enthusiastic about it.

As much as I wouldn't mind trading back of we do and I waste watching the draft tomorrow for nothing with nothing else to do I will be kinda deflated.

5 minutes ago, Callidus said:

As much as I wouldn't mind trading back of we do and I waste watching the draft tomorrow for nothing with nothing else to do I will be kinda deflated.

Just remember there are other teams that always make bad picks for our entertainment value...hopefully the Jags bless us with some humor.  The Jets are always another good one as well.

I saw somewhere that the Raiders offered #19 for Ngakoue but the Jags wanted #13 --- Raiders should tell them to get screwed...

9 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Until the storm knocks the server out!!! just kidding!!!

Schefter also reporting the Colts have been making calls about trading up from pick #34, given they have been heavily linked with Jordan Love for more than a year it wouldn't be a surprise if he slide into the 20's that the Colts try to jump up and get him.

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Schefter also reporting the Colts have been making calls about trading up from pick #34, given they have been heavily linked with Jordan Love for more than a year it wouldn't be a surprise if he slide into the 20's that the Colts try to jump up and get him.

They are heavily linked to Morgan as well, they met with him multiple times. I could see them grabbing him on day 2.

29 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Hopefully he falls to 29

2 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Hopefully he falls to 29

The Colts are the one team I can’t see us trading back with. I would rather stick and pick and let Love go to GB. You can’t just hand a division rival a potential franchise QB unless you’ve scouted him thoroughly and concluded he’s a bust. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The Colts are the one team I can’t see us trading back with. I would rather stick and pick and let Love go to GB. You can’t just hand a division rival a potential franchise QB unless you’ve scouted him thoroughly and concluded he’s a bust. 

Would you rather they get Lawrence or Fields next year?