Jonboy

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy is a Chicago sports blogger with a decent following, I would take that deal in a heartbeat, having 4 picks tomorrow including 3 second rounders would be great.    

I’d take that deal in a heartbeat

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

It's midnight... so it’s officially draft day...

He posted it like 15 before midnight. Unless the clock on my phone for some reason. I will say I shouldn't have said hours since he said draft day and not time though.

4 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

You and your crazy upside down clocks...

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Still Draftmas Eve here just under 9hrs to go till Draftmas Day.

Isnt it already draft day there. You are like 20hours ahead of us right?

I think we will see some bold things happen

I think Cleveland and Jacksonville trade back and the Falcons trade up

i think the top 3 WR likely go within the top 12 with Denver and LV moving up for them. 

I also see Tennessee trading out of the first completely to recoup a 3 or 4 and attacking the 2&3 rounds with CB, DL, OL, RB

I think we see 3 ILB go in round 1 being Murray, Queen, and Brooks

Herbert will go before Tua, and Love will drop to the end of the first. 

I am also going to say Yannick and Trent Williams will be traded on day 1 or 2 with Williams likely going to Cleveland in exchange for the 10th pick and Washington’s 2

Yannick likely gets dealt for a 2 or 3 and I’m going to say he ends up in Seattle and Clowney will sign with the Titans before the draft. 

Edited by kyle021

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Williams is not fetching the 10th pick.  And Washington has no 2nd rounder.  Yannick stuff is off, they're getting a 1st rounder; if the rumor is correct.

At least when Kyle is off he doesn’t go full on Joel about it. He’s just drunk and hyped up, which I appreciate. 

22 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

At least when Kyle is off he doesn’t go full on Joel about it. He’s just drunk and hyped up, which I appreciate. 

I'm not shitting on his post. I'm kinda hyped for this to begin as well and to be honest if it ends up being Wilson or Davidson it's going to be kinda of a "meh" response from me. Don't hate it all but just not full on enthusiastic about it.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic
  • Jonboy locked this topic