Jehovah’s Witnesses shutdown because of Coronavirus

Denali

Jehovah’s Witnesses can't knock on doors anymore

Word came down from the group’s headquarters that, in the interest of safety, Jehovah’s Witnesses should stop witnessing, its practice of in-person attempts at converting people to the group.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is very sad.  I am sure the public is very disappointed that strangers can no longer knock on their doors asking to be let inside to give sermons.

I've always wanted to ask a JW what they think of the 144k person limit on entry to heaven. I mean, there are 8 million JWs on the planet. I'm sure at least a handful of em ain't makin the cut so I'd like to know how they feel about the fact that hard as they might preach their "good news" they ain't gettin in.

8 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I've always wanted to ask a JW what they think of the 144k person limit on entry to heaven. I mean, there are 8 million JWs on the planet. I'm sure at least a handful of em ain't makin the cut so I'd like to know how they feel about the fact that hard as they might preach their "good news" they ain't gettin in.

How dare you question their FAITH with LOGIC and REASONING.

Are you some sort of commie heathen?  *gasp*  Are you a non-belieber?  Them non-beliebers are worser than Islamists.  

image.png.d050d88952fc512387c33cd0653ae02f.png

It must be sort of like this huh Touched The Tard? VandutchTard goes on stock boards saying he's making millions in the market. Then he goes on another board saying he's still waiting for his stimulus check. I think he's a pathetic fucking moron. What do you think?

Archived