Worst song you've ever heard...

reo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't remember the name of the song but it was by some group called Speedwagon or something. 

@reo Well, alrighty then Mr. Wagon. Anyway, you have to specify what level of worst we're talking about. If we're talking about what's the worst popular song you've ever heard on the radio, th

I'll start         Hilariously bad. I seriously watch this vid sometimes just for the lulz

DOCTOR SAID MY HEADS FUCKED UP, 103.5 temperature, DOCTOR SAID MY HEADS FUCKED UP, coughing up blood while posting tard babble, DOCTOR SAID MY HEADS FUCKED UP, I got a wife and kids, DOCTOR SAID MY HEADS FUCKED UP, and land in West Virginia, DOCTOR SAID MY HEADS FUCKED UP, I love beer and wine, DOCTOR SAID MY HEADS FUCKED UP, burritos and cheese burgers too, DOCTOR SAID MY HEADS FUCKED UP, I'll make you one at my place in Tuscon, DOCTOR SAID MY HEADS FUCKED UP...............SING IT TOUCHED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Don't worry everybody ManningEnvy meds will kick in eventually.

I'm pretty sure the handful of homers around here know what's been kicked in and there's not a damn thing you can do but bend over.

Here it is.  Scientifically and mathematically proven to be the worst song ever.  This settles it once and for all.

"The Most Unwanted Song" is a song created by artists Komar and Melamid and composer Dave Soldier in 1997. The song was designed to incorporate lyrical and musical elements that were annoying to most people, as determined by a public opinion survey. These elements included bagpipes, cowboy music, an opera singer rapping, and a children's choir that urged listeners to go shopping at Wal-Mart. For The People's Choice: Music CD, "The Most Unwanted Song" was paired with "The Most Wanted Song," which incorporated musical elements that were "wanted" by listeners, again as determined by a public opinion survey. Instruments such as guitar, bass, piano and drums, and lyrics about love were "most wanted" by the survey respondents, and are included in the song, which has been described as "Celine Dion-esque".

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be honest. Yeah, Friday is a bad song, but I also don't think it's in the running for worst song ever. As the father of a 10-year old girl, I've heard so much that is really similar to it... It's just that none of the others went viral like that one did.

Here's another in the same mold as Friday that went less viral but is equally bad, if not worse:

17 hours ago, siamesedinasour said:

I'll be honest. Yeah, Friday is a bad song, but I also don't think it's in the running for worst song ever. As the father of a 10-year old girl, I've heard so much that is really similar to it... It's just that none of the others went viral like that one did.

Here's another in the same mold as Friday that went less viral but is equally bad, if not worse:

I love all that guys stuff!  That panda bear costume lol