US Senate Race

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Losing heathcare wasn't a big enough issue for voters to flip the Senate. I just don't get it. 

Posted Images

23 hours ago, oldschool said:

I can't decide whether I'm going to feel bad for all the pro-choice ACA enrollees who stayed home in 2016 or not. As this board knows, I've been screaming about whats at stake with the Supreme Court for 5 years. Trump was going to get at least 2 appointments and instead got three. The stolen appointment was on the ballot in 2016 and people stayed home. Then again in 2018 when the GOP retained control of the Senate and now with RGB dying on the eve of a national election. Elections have consequences Democrats. Remember that when women's rights, voter rights, and your healthcare disappear in the coming years. Its on every single one of you that didn't vote.

If people truly cared they would have voted.  They didn't, not in the places that mattered.  

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Feinstein is a corporate shill anyway

She should have been sidelined after the Kavanaugh debacle. Holding the info for maximum effect, er office leaking the name of Ford so she had to come forward publicly, and being stupid enough to recommend a lawyer with ties to democratic boosters and her to Ford. 

3 hours ago, oldschool said:

She should have been sidelined after the Kavanaugh debacle. Holding the info for maximum effect, er office leaking the name of Ford so she had to come forward publicly, and being stupid enough to recommend a lawyer with ties to democratic boosters and her to Ford. 

If Feinstein hadn't made a spectacle of it, she would have been treated like Biden has been about Anita Hill. That's the unfortunately reality of Democratic gender/identity politics today.