US Senate Race

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Losing heathcare wasn't a big enough issue for voters to flip the Senate. I just don't get it. 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, ctm said:

In addition, Maine CD #2....Biden +9%, which was carried by Trump in 2016.  So,  Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona and Maine #2 = exactly 270.

I know we spoke about this earlier, but I’m saying it again that the worst outcome is this line. I would rather have Trump than Biden winning at 270. The country will explode if that happens. 

13 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I know we spoke about this earlier, but I’m saying it again that the worst outcome is this line. I would rather have Trump than Biden winning at 270. The country will explode if that happens. 

I'm merely pointing out the minimum line to 270, nothing more. Any other state is gravy and of course welcomed.

I mentioned earlier the Neb. CD #2 as part of that pathway.  It appears for this poll that Maine #2 is more likely or at least an alternative.

Edited by ctm
21 minutes ago, ctm said:

I'm merely pointing out the minimum line to 270, nothing more. Any other state is gravy and of course welcomed.

I mentioned earlier the Neb. CD #2 as part of that pathway.  It appears for this poll that Maine #2 is more likely or at least an alternative.

I know. I’m saying we cannot have that route happen. It leads to disaster. 

6 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I do. It’s still the best way forward. If Biden wins at 270 we are fucked. 

If Biden won Florida and it got called fairly early, that would be the best thing that could possibly happen on election night.

But it could easily drag on for days because of a huge number of mail-in ballots this year.