US Senate Race

tgo

1 hour ago, luvyablue256 said:

Mississippi is almost 40% Black and is still in the stone age politically. Amazing. 

I bet the electorate isn't 40% black...

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Is Pelosi Blackballing herself from the party now? ?

She's just returning the favor. 

"Pelosi credited Kennedy with helping flip the House to Democrats in the 2018 midterm elections by campaigning “across America,” and said that Kennedy “knows that to achieve progressive change, you must be on the front lines, leading movements of people.”

On 8/20/2020 at 11:46 AM, Titans279 said:

Is Pelosi Blackballing herself from the party now? ?

Supporting one of her key members in a Senate race is totally different than other primary issues that have come up. Totally separate issue from any inner-DCCC related shit, was embarassing to see AOC on Twitter chastising the leadership team and the DCCC for no reason and airing the party's dirty laundry on Twitter at a time when unity is paramount - that's "weak sauce" and total bullshit. 

Pelosi and the DCCC need that Kennedy money and there's no issue with her doing that when other Senate establishment members have endorsed Markey. 

Edited by tgo

Pelosi actually said it was because Markey attacked Kennedy too harshly so she had to endorse him. 

Pelosi is the one who invited this by being a hypocrite. I mean you made the same decision for arbitrary reasons too. I think we all know the real reasons. 

All I ask for is consistency. 

1 minute ago, tgo said:

A Democratic Senate Majority is more likely than not, but it's not a given by any means. 

Is this assuming a loss in AL bc that's almost certain, you'd have to think. I voted for Jones but he was up against a terrible candidate. 

1 minute ago, reo said:

Is this assuming a loss in AL bc that's almost certain, you'd have to think. I voted for Jones but he was up against a terrible candidate. 

Yes, Alabama is an obvious loss. 

Cal Cunningham has a very good chance to win in NC, esp with Harris on the ticket. Bullock and Greenfield have decent shots as well. One of the three should make it at minimum. 

Edited by tgo