US Senate Race

tgo

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s amazing how fucking stupid and racist the deep south is sometimes. Seriously, outside of sucking Trump’s little mushroom dick and hinting in the past about being a bigoted, racist asshole, what qualifies Tuberville to be in congress.

Seriously, how can one region of the country be so backwards. It’s equal parts amusing and infuriating.

Edited by TitansFan777

11 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

It’s amazing how fucking stupid and racist the south is sometimes. Seriously, outside of sucking Trump’s little mushroom dick and hinting in the past about being a bigoted, racist asshole, what qualifies Tuberville to be in congress.

Name recognition

And he's a Republican

27 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

Reading his interests on his Wiki is just funny. “NASCAR... and the American military”

I swear these candidates don’t even try anymore. Just say a variation of “Church, NASCAR, football, god again, and military” and you’ll have a legion of voters. 

Pretty much. They just have to say the right things and be a Republican and you pretty much win AL. Just goes to show you how bad whatshisface was that lost to Jones.

13 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Doesn’t matter if he doesn’t know a damned thing. He’s a Republican and it’s Alabama.

The reactionary sentiment extends well beyond Alabama 

Aria DiMezzo, a self-described “transsexual Satanist anarchist,” won the Republican primary for sheriff in Cheshire County, N.H., last week. 

DiMezzo, who ran on the slogan “F--- the police,” noted in a Friday blog post that they “couldn’t possibly have been more upfront about who I am, or my position on things.”

They expressed surprise at the fact that they won the primary, claiming the electorate was “completely and totally oblivious about who they are voting for.” Some 4,000 people cast votes for DiMezzo in the Sept. 8 primary.

“I’m running for sheriff because I oppose that very system, and the sheriff has the most hands-on ability in Cheshire County to oppose that system,” DiMezzo said. “The system that let you down by allowing me–the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist–be your sheriff candidate is the same system I’m attacking. I’m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie.”

“The entire thing is a lie. It’s broken from beginning to end, and my existence as your sheriff candidate is merely how this reality was thrown into your face," they added.

Edited by begooode

On 9/18/2020 at 2:24 PM, WG53 said:

Years and years of willfully underfunding public education. Pushing stupid Christian rhetoric onto the population.

That and teaching by the books instead of implementing critical thinking teaching mechanisms like debate teams, negotiation teams, etc.