Biden VP Thread

tgo

14 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I still stand by it, by the way.

But he is up against the worst president in American history. He should win easily enough if he can stop saying black people ain’t really black...

He isn’t a bad candidate to be president. He’s empathetic, and he’s smart enough to understand his limitations. I think he would be a good president. He’s swung really far left, not because of pressure to do so, but because the times call for it. The move didn’t seem like a political one to me. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump supporters despise liars over all else!!!!

Republicans are such a fascinating lot. They’re still on Benghazi when we’ve lost at least 130k Americans and Russia is putting bounties on our soldiers without a single peep. 

At least let Joe get sworn in, what am I, some kind of monster?

Posted Images

Haha what laughably shitty timing for that bet on my part btw. 

/facepalm

I’m afraid that the backlash to these riots may actually turn Minnesota red, Dems barely won it in 2016. Then again, maybe black voters in Minneapolis will be more energized and motivated to vote. 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The odds are pretty astronomical when you add it to the equation of the entirety of the situation overall. 

It makes it a rather large liability. 

I just hope Dems don’t get goaded into the trap of choosing Harris. I’d be good with Demings though but that seems unlikely. 

Warren seems like the obvious choice to me. 

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

It makes it a rather large liability. 

I just hope Dems don’t get goaded into the trap of choosing Harris. I’d be good with Demings though but that seems unlikely. 

Warren seems like the obvious choice to me. 

Ha looking at my quote. I meant it’s astronomical odds that she ended up being the DA for that exact cop back in 2006. We are living in a Stephen King novel right now. 

33 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Ha looking at my quote. I meant it’s astronomical odds that she ended up being the DA for that exact cop back in 2006. We are living in a Stephen King novel right now. 

Hopefully the ending doesn’t involve the US being a failed state! 

It wasn't just that Klobuchar declined to prosecute the one officer in question. She had over two dozen cases of officer misconduct referred to her office.  In each case she referred the case to the grand jury rather than make the decision herself.  That allowed the decision to be made behind closed doors with no transparency and no accountability on her part.  That is what black activists are complaining about and why she got less than 1% of the black vote in South Carolina.  They know what time it is.

4 hours ago, ctm said:

It wasn't just that Klobuchar declined to prosecute the one officer in question. She had over two dozen cases of officer misconduct referred to her office.  In each case she referred the case to the grand jury rather than make the decision herself.  That allowed the decision to be made behind closed doors with no transparency and no accountability on her part.  That is what black activists are complaining about and why she got less than 1% of the black vote in South Carolina.  They know what time it is.

This is a hit job. Prosecutors use Grand Juries to indict for lots of good reasons. Mainly it give them a trial run before taking a high profile case to trial. The use of Grand Juries isn't the problem. Its who sits them and the fact they routinely allow police to get a pass for criminal behavior. I would agree with the criticism leveled here if she didn't empanel grandy juries and decided not to prosecute. the fact 24 Grand Juries didn't indict is a sign the issue lies with the Grand Juries, not Klobuchar.

Edited by oldschool

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

This is a hit job. Prosecutors use Grand Juries to indict for lots of good reasons. Mainly it give them a trial run before taking a high profile case to trial. The use of Grand Juries isn't the problem. Its who sits them and the fact they routinely allow police to get a pass for criminal behavior. I would agree with the criticism leveled here if she didn't empanel grandy juries and decided not to prosecute. the fact 24 Grand Juries didn't indict is a sign the issue lies with the Grand Juries, not Klobuchar.

Or the possibility that the police officers didn't break the law or any statutes (so maybe some of those need to change?).