Biden VP Thread

tgo

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Get 'em sk. Tired of these entitled jackasses who don't realize what's at stake.  If RGB doesn't make it to 2021 Trump will have gotten 3 supreme court picks because of the mentality wg53 has.

Another ignorant comment.

You guys keep trying to paint me as a bernie bro because you two are fucking stupid. And can't handle that Hillary was a fucking horrible candidate. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump supporters despise liars over all else!!!!

Republicans are such a fascinating lot. They’re still on Benghazi when we’ve lost at least 130k Americans and Russia is putting bounties on our soldiers without a single peep. 

At least let Joe get sworn in, what am I, some kind of monster?

Posted Images

Just now, WG53 said:

You guys keep trying to paint me as a bernie bro because you two are fucking stupid. And can't handle that Hillary was a fucking horrible candidate. 

Well then it’s good that you got your guy in the White House then...

Just now, Starkiller said:

Well then it’s good that you got your guy in the White House then...

Goddamn you are a one track minded asshole.

Thinking Hillary was a horrible candidate does not mean someone supports Trump.

And you guys wonder why we independents can't stand you elitist assholes.

13 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Keep crying bitch. Your attitude is why Trump is president. It doesn't matter how poor a candidate you think Clinton was. She was light years better than Trump. Time to grow up and realize the world doesn't always give you exactly what you want.

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

Keep crying bitch. Your attitude is why Trump is president. It doesn't matter how poor a candidate you think Clinton was. She was light years better than Trump. Time to grow up and realize the world doesn't always give you exactly what you want.

I understand what you are trying to say but it’s not necessarily true.  My vote didn’t matter because of the state I live in.

1 minute ago, WVTITAN said:

I understand what you are trying to say but it’s not necessarily true.  My vote didn’t matter because of the state I live in.

Clearly not talking about opposite voters in non swing states. Its the attitude wg53 has that is the issue as its what led to Trump winning states like FL, PA, and MI.

25 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Yeah, I voted for Bernie in the primary but there was no doubt in my mind that Hillary had my vote come November.

Liberals need to understand what’s at stake. If they don’t by now, they never will...

Bernie has limited appeal, imo.  Proof is in the results. 2nd straight Democratic Primary he has lost to an "establish Democrat".  I like Sanders too.  But he just doesn't have enough widespread appeal to win a Nationwide Presidential election.

30 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Get 'em sk. Tired of these entitled jackasses who don't realize what's at stake.  If RGB doesn't make it to 2021 Trump will have gotten 3 supreme court picks because of the mentality wg53 has.

This one needs to be brought up more because it will affect the entire country for years.  People have to think about the "collective good" at this point.  You want another Brett Kavanaugh/Clarance Thomas?  Go right ahead and vote for Trump/or don't vote, especially if you are in a "swing state".    Stuff like this affects everyone.

50 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Bernie has limited appeal, imo.  Proof is in the results. 2nd straight Democratic Primary he has lost to an "establish Democrat".  I like Sanders too.  But he just doesn't have enough widespread appeal to win a Nationwide Presidential election.

Bernie has limited appeal, but enough that his supporters were able to swing a close election toward Trump.