NFL.com ranks Tannehill 20th out of 35 QB's in terms of value

Oiler FANatic

2 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

It's totally fair, but almost everyone here is under the misconception that he can keep doing what he did in 2019. Which is totally ridiculous.

He had 10 amazing games to end the regular season, then Tannehill was fairly average in their 3 playoff games.

But anyone who thinks he will have a passer rating anything close to 117.5 next season is completely delusional. Trust me.

So you can see the future? While we may all expect him to go down some you do understand that h3 could get better or stAy the same. 

He had a great year and he did that without playing with the starters till he got the job. To me that says he could do better or atlest keep the same production.

Will he? Who knows. But the he will come crashing down shit with out a doubt is bullshit.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That list is absolutely garbage. Kyler Murray 6th? Sam Darnold ahead of Tannehill? Why would you even post such tripe? 

I was talking about Joel. 

After watching VY and MM, the value of RT to this organization cannot be measured. 

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

You are so dense. I booed McNair because he played like shit. I didn't care who the backup was. Blaine Gabbert analyze me? WTF are you talking about? The way Mariota was playing I though just about anyone could step in and do a better job. Notice Blaine got re-signed while your boy is still out of work. I have no idea how good Woodside is, but he showed potential in preseason. I would like to see more.  With Tanne to mentor him he might develop.

Who is ‘my boy’ who’s still out of work?

12 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

It's totally fair, but almost everyone here is under the misconception that he can keep doing what he did in 2019. Which is totally ridiculous.

He had 10 amazing games to end the regular season, then Tannehill was fairly average in their 3 playoff games.

But anyone who thinks he will have a passer rating anything close to 117.5 next season is completely delusional. Trust me.

I'm sure he'll have some regression as the metrics he hit with passer rating, YPA, and competion % have been done literally 2 other times.  Still, he can be a 100 passer rating, 8 YPA, 65% completion guy in this offense with the skill players and OL that are here. 

Glossing on what happened in Miami ignores the coaching changes and consistently poor OL play there too but more importantly it's not relevant to the situation here.

Robinson guaranteed Tannehill 91 M.  That's a big sign that the team is completely confident that RT can play at a high level.

6 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

You were a Mariota boy until it became unfashionable. You just read what others type and flow with it.

Are you bipolar? When I signed up here for the 2018 season you seemed like a nut case. Then last year you were reasonable and made some good points. Now you are back 2 angry old mad dementia level stupid shit. 

Not trying to be a dick but seriously man, you are all over the place. 

14 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Are you bipolar? When I signed up here for the 2018 season you seemed like a nut case. Then last year you were reasonable and made some good points. Now you are back 2 angry old mad dementia level stupid shit. 

Not trying to be a dick but seriously man, you are all over the place. 

He's always been like that.

3 minutes ago, rns90 said:

He's always been like that.

He was somewhat understandable last year. He did drop some moron level posts but was acceptable. Now he is back to wtf are you talking about every time he types something.

4 minutes ago, Callidus said:

He was somewhat understandable last year. He did drop some moron level posts but was acceptable. Now he is back to wtf are you talking about every time he types something.

The guy is consistently uninformed.  Like dude, go do a little research before you post.

1 hour ago, japan said:

The guy is consistently uninformed.  Like dude, go do a little research before you post.

Go fuck yourself. You have said some stupid shit in the past 2 years. All I did was say the guy wasnt a fucking retard at one point and now I am the bad guy.