DL Jack Crawford signs with the Titans

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What does he have 2 do with a dt?

I have never been more huh about a signing. I know we needed a guy but who the fuck is he?

Seems like an Austin Johnson replacement to me. Crawford played 41.6% of snaps last year. Johnson played 29.2% for us. We still want another starter level player on the DL.

If TN signs 26 back I think they can go anywhere at 29 and that would help them big time because I have a sense there maybe a surprise WR falling that they may need to take because of how bad Davis has been.  They really need WR depth now.  I think RT can be drafted later.  First round OT/QB/LB will be over by pick twenty.  This is going to push WR and S and CB down.   I could actually see them trading Byard if the right S falls.  

12 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

If TN signs 26 back I think they can go anywhere at 29 and that would help them big time because I have a sense there maybe a surprise WR falling that they may need to take because of how bad Davis has been.  They really need WR depth now.  I think RT can be drafted later.  First round OT/QB/LB will be over by pick twenty.  This is going to push WR and S and CB down.   I could actually see them trading Byard if the right S falls.  

I think the real Kevin Byard just gave you a thumbs down

Edited by Blackjack

On 4/2/2020 at 10:49 AM, Lars said:

Jason Jones=one game wonder 

But that game was epic. I assume you mean Steelers in 08...The Freak blowing his nose on the Terrible Towel...Jones gets like 3.5 sacks...We were in SuperBowl mode at that point...lol

Edited by ChemEngr79

1 minute ago, ChemEngr79 said:

But that game was epic. I assume you mean Steelers in 08...The Freak blowing his nose on the Terrible Towel...Jones gets like 3.5 sacks...We were in SuperBowl mode at that point...lol

Didn’t he have a really good game vs PHI in 2010 too (aka the game where

Britt destroys the Eagles)

6 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Not if it’s limited to guys who have been with the team for 4 years consecutively

Nah, but they supposedly used it on Dzubnar unless the reporter was wrong. 

Oh you mean like the team they came from? 

Regardless, surely they will have elected the benefit on two players out of everyone who has been signed/re-signed. 

7 minutes ago, tgo said:

Nah, but they supposedly used it on Dzubnar unless the reporter was wrong. 

Oh you mean like the team they came from? 

Regardless, surely they will have elected the benefit on two players out of everyone who has been signed/re-signed. 

So far no one they have signed even qualifies as far as I know. Not if a player had to spend the last 4 years with the team.