Sign in to follow this  
Makaveli

Yannick Ngakoue wants out!!

Man...who's the idiot that wrote that headline...

'Yannick Ngakoue shares picture of Brian Dawkins after urging the Jaguars to trade to him'

Edited by enigma

It's not good for us when a team we consistently shit on trades players to teams we gotta beat. 

These fuckers already have 12 picks too. Those 12 players will NEVER be traded to the Titans. I think 9 in first 5 rounds. 

I really wonder what's going on there. Obviously they know how to pick talent, scouting dept has to be great. But why do they always want out?

Edited by SleepingTitan

Jacksonville will sideline him and wait for a suitor.  It paid off last year with Ramsey.  They want him gone.   Let's hope something goes wrong during the process.

1 hour ago, SleepingTitan said:

It's not good for us when a team we consistently shit on trades players to teams we gotta beat. 

These fuckers already have 12 picks too. Those 12 players will NEVER be traded to the Titans. I think 9 in first 5 rounds. 

I really wonder what's going on there. Obviously they know how to pick talent, scouting dept has to be great. But why do they always want out?

Good news is they are run by morons so we dont have much to fear

Edit: even when they do the players are dying to leave.

Edited by Callidus

Jags owners run a great wrestling promotion and a shit football organization. Keep it this way please. I love AEW. I hate the jags.

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

And here we go:

With how weak this edge class is in the draft and when you consider the 49ers got pick #13 when they traded Buckner, it isn't unrealistic for the Jags to be expecting a later first round pick for Ngakoue, not sure they will get a first round pick plus though.

The Eagles and Seahawks are the two teams most heavily linked to Ngakoue.

The issue the Jags will face is there is now only a real limited amount of teams with a later first round pick and the cap space to pay Ngakoue.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

With how weak this edge class is in the draft and when you consider the 49ers got pick #13 when they traded Buckner, it isn't unrealistic for the Jags to be expecting a later first round pick for Ngakoue, not sure they will get a first round pick plus though.

The Eagles and Seahawks are the two teams most heavily linked to Ngakoue.

The issue the Jags will face is there is now only a real limited amount of teams with a later first round pick and the cap space to pay Ngakoue.

On the Seahawks, it's a no brainer to give up the 27th.