Sign in to follow this  
WVTITAN

Pastor in Tampa mega church arrested and student at liberty u test positive

28 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Because besides condemning the idiot pastor who insisted on having service, you guys then went on with the typical bs about trump supporters, idiots, etc.  Why not just leave it as the pastor is a dumbass fuckhead?

If you are going to insist on unproven comments about Trump supporters , then I can do the same with numerous dumbass supporters of your political leaders.

Well, I mean I guess that’s fair, but do you actually believe it’s even close to 50-50 of people in the public arena who are downplaying this? I would say it’s closer to 95-5 in favor of Republicans and conservatives. 

I saw where a black church in Louisiana was doing the same. Hopefully those dumb fucks are arrested as well. Add in the idiot young people who tend to be liberal and you have a case, but as it comes to people with microphones in front of their face it isn’t close. Republicans are leading the show in saying this is a media hoax. There’s no way around it. 

6 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

There’s no shortage of stupid people out there, and both sides have them. But you should pick a message... either “both sides have stupid people” or “Trump will win because you guys call his supporters stupid”. You can’t have it both ways.

Also, it reeks of trying to deflect for political purposes. Admit that the pastor is a dumbass and the people who went are, too (which you did). But you can save the “Democrats are the same” until a Democrat actually does something so moronic. Don’t worry, give it some time and it will happen on its own.

I’m not sure if they’re Democrats or not, but an all black church in Louisiana did the same. I highly doubt they’re Republicans even if they’re conservatives. Idiots. 

Ok. Idiots on all sides. Maybe when examples of idiocy are given, refrain from the usual trump idiots or libtards comments unless it is obvious...and then, let it fly...

8 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Ok. Idiots on all sides. Maybe when examples of idiocy are given, refrain from the usual trump idiots or libtards comments unless it is obvious...and then, let it fly...

When it comes to this situation the ones with the microphones downplaying this are 95% Trump supporters. Disagree? 

Maybe. But the ones breaking social distance, going to spring break, etc. are Much younger which if you believe the polls, are not Trumpers.

And dont forget how many people downplayed this early including Pelosi, Biden, de Blasio, AOC, and even Mayor Khan.

Look, you and I will probably not agree. This crisis has had many misfires including Trump worrying about the market and  many liberals worried about political correctness. I was hammered for saying borders should be closed including Mexico and now we have that and even state borders are closed. 

The truth is that once the chinese downplayed the epidemic and allowed it  to go everywhere, the cat was out of the bag. Now its just about scoring political points. Iran, Italy, Spain, etc. are getting killed. Trump and Pelosi have nothing to do with that..so thats why I blame the Chinese. They bear the VAST amount of blame. If you would just stop some of your political accusations, you would realize it too

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m not sure if they’re Democrats or not, but an all black church in Louisiana did the same. I highly doubt they’re Republicans even if they’re conservatives. Idiots. 

They may well be Democrats, but it isn’t really based on politics in this case. Its about religious fanaticism. If they think god is going to keep them from catching the coronavirus then they are no better than the religious sheep who have said that all over the world, to their own detriment...

Edited by Starkiller

The problem with blaming the Chinese is stupid people start harassing Chinese Americans.

Also H1N1 started in Mexico but it wasn’t called the Mexican Flu.

Political tensions are already high enough without adding unnecessary racism into the mix.  I’m not calling you a racist @El Guapo but you shouldn’t add fuel to the fire for racist.

23 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

The truth is that once the chinese downplayed the epidemic and allowed it  to go everywhere, the cat was out of the bag. Now its just about scoring political points. Iran, Italy, Spain, etc. are getting killed. Trump and Pelosi have nothing to do with that..so thats why I blame the Chinese. They bear the VAST amount of blame. If you would just stop some of your political accusations, you would realize it too

We all got to wake up.  If you watch the news on certain channels they are in a feeding frenzy over the pandemic.  They have this triumphant look about all the missteps.  There is a lot of idiocy out there.  We are all in the ship and it's taking on water.

Well, those people that harass are assholes. But you have got to deal with the root cause otherwise, this shit will happen again.

The Chinese Government and the allowance of wet markets are the main reason so many have died.

It’s farming wild animals that became the problem.  Slaughtering animals while smeared in their own feces etc.

44 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Look, you and I will probably not agree. This crisis has had many misfires including Trump worrying about the market and  many liberals worried about political correctness. I was hammered for saying borders should be closed including Mexico and now we have that and even state borders are closed. 

With all due respect, you were hammered about the Mexican boarder issue because it had nothing to do with the coronavirus. It wasn’t political correctness, it was because you brought an unrelated political issue into the discussion. No one has any problem with closing immigration off during a pandemic, but we are talking about legal immigration vectors, not illegal border crossings.

And it isn’t just about scoring political points. Trump fucked up. A lot. Pointing out these fuckups isn’t just a matter of idle politics. He needs to be accountable for his failures just like any other politician is come Election Day.

The Chinese have nothing to do with how Trump has just handled it.  From saying it's no big deal, to wanting to get people back to work to Easter.  And now he finally realizes that this may be a serious problem.

Those things have nothing to do with the Chinese and all to do with Trump.  Quit changing the subject like you guys usually do (cough..Obama, Clinton, Biden).