Pastor in Tampa mega church arrested and student at liberty u test positive

WVTITAN

10 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

The grass is always more wilted and brown on the other side of the fence when it comes to picking sides in politics.

I think you are overreacting to a simple photo. Jesus, you guys are a hard crowd

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not sure why this is tough. The facts have been laid bare. He said the virus would disappear. He said 15 cases would be zero. He called the correct response by the media that this is a big fucking

Why do they misspell the churches. Isn't it MAGA churches not Mega-churches? 

Well, I mean I guess that’s fair, but do you actually believe it’s even close to 50-50 of people in the public arena who are downplaying this? I would say it’s closer to 95-5 in favor of Republicans a

Posted Images

6 hours ago, WVTITAN said:

The problem with blaming Trump is stupid people start harassing Trump supporters.

Also slavery was mainly supported by Democrats but it wasn’t called Democratic Slavery.

Political tensions are already high enough without adding unnecessary racism into the mix.  I’m not calling you a racist @WVTITAN but i am making a thinly veiled comment that you are a racist and, even though, you shouldn’t add fuel to the fire for racist.