Pastor in Tampa mega church arrested and student at liberty u test positive

WVTITAN

8 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Ok. Idiots on all sides. Maybe when examples of idiocy are given, refrain from the usual trump idiots or libtards comments unless it is obvious...and then, let it fly...

When it comes to this situation the ones with the microphones downplaying this are 95% Trump supporters. Disagree? 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not sure why this is tough. The facts have been laid bare. He said the virus would disappear. He said 15 cases would be zero. He called the correct response by the media that this is a big fucking

Why do they misspell the churches. Isn't it MAGA churches not Mega-churches? 

Well, I mean I guess that’s fair, but do you actually believe it’s even close to 50-50 of people in the public arena who are downplaying this? I would say it’s closer to 95-5 in favor of Republicans a

Posted Images

Maybe. But the ones breaking social distance, going to spring break, etc. are Much younger which if you believe the polls, are not Trumpers.

And dont forget how many people downplayed this early including Pelosi, Biden, de Blasio, AOC, and even Mayor Khan.

Look, you and I will probably not agree. This crisis has had many misfires including Trump worrying about the market and  many liberals worried about political correctness. I was hammered for saying borders should be closed including Mexico and now we have that and even state borders are closed. 

The truth is that once the chinese downplayed the epidemic and allowed it  to go everywhere, the cat was out of the bag. Now its just about scoring political points. Iran, Italy, Spain, etc. are getting killed. Trump and Pelosi have nothing to do with that..so thats why I blame the Chinese. They bear the VAST amount of blame. If you would just stop some of your political accusations, you would realize it too

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m not sure if they’re Democrats or not, but an all black church in Louisiana did the same. I highly doubt they’re Republicans even if they’re conservatives. Idiots. 

They may well be Democrats, but it isn’t really based on politics in this case. Its about religious fanaticism. If they think god is going to keep them from catching the coronavirus then they are no better than the religious sheep who have said that all over the world, to their own detriment...

Edited by Starkiller

The problem with blaming the Chinese is stupid people start harassing Chinese Americans.

Also H1N1 started in Mexico but it wasn’t called the Mexican Flu.

Political tensions are already high enough without adding unnecessary racism into the mix.  I’m not calling you a racist @El Guapo but you shouldn’t add fuel to the fire for racist.

23 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

The truth is that once the chinese downplayed the epidemic and allowed it  to go everywhere, the cat was out of the bag. Now its just about scoring political points. Iran, Italy, Spain, etc. are getting killed. Trump and Pelosi have nothing to do with that..so thats why I blame the Chinese. They bear the VAST amount of blame. If you would just stop some of your political accusations, you would realize it too

We all got to wake up.  If you watch the news on certain channels they are in a feeding frenzy over the pandemic.  They have this triumphant look about all the missteps.  There is a lot of idiocy out there.  We are all in the ship and it's taking on water.

Well, those people that harass are assholes. But you have got to deal with the root cause otherwise, this shit will happen again.

The Chinese Government and the allowance of wet markets are the main reason so many have died.

44 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Look, you and I will probably not agree. This crisis has had many misfires including Trump worrying about the market and  many liberals worried about political correctness. I was hammered for saying borders should be closed including Mexico and now we have that and even state borders are closed. 

With all due respect, you were hammered about the Mexican boarder issue because it had nothing to do with the coronavirus. It wasn’t political correctness, it was because you brought an unrelated political issue into the discussion. No one has any problem with closing immigration off during a pandemic, but we are talking about legal immigration vectors, not illegal border crossings.

And it isn’t just about scoring political points. Trump fucked up. A lot. Pointing out these fuckups isn’t just a matter of idle politics. He needs to be accountable for his failures just like any other politician is come Election Day.

The Chinese have nothing to do with how Trump has just handled it.  From saying it's no big deal, to wanting to get people back to work to Easter.  And now he finally realizes that this may be a serious problem.

Those things have nothing to do with the Chinese and all to do with Trump.  Quit changing the subject like you guys usually do (cough..Obama, Clinton, Biden).

11 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Did I not say the so called pastor was a piece of shit?  He is. But when the next insults are about Trump’s base, one has to fess up about equally dumb or worse behavior and comments from other charlatans who also have a flock who vote en bloc in a different direction.

The grass is always more wilted and brown on the other side of the fence when it comes to picking sides in politics.

36 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

What is the context of this picture? Is the guy wearing his mask upside down for a reason? 

Maybe he's a dumb ass and she's a loud mouth, hence the mask upside down and tape over her mouth?

Could be symbolic for Trump and Pelosi.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

image.thumb.png.e249c63dffa9535047191e805b8a2a8c.pngThiswas2 weeks ago. My point was always controlling people movement. I dont see anything wrong with what I said. My original post wondered how illegal immigration would be viewed. That simple question raised holy hell. 

Well, my response was the above. The border has been a sieve for years.  I simply asked whether or not the country would finally get serious. Legitimate question in this pandemic. 

And yes, we have and will continue to limit free travel.