Trump refuses to help Red States if they dont constantly gobble his d.

titanruss

44 minutes ago, begooode said:

image.png.4702ee83417ac98f200225f1a025147e.png

Bleat! Bleat! Bleat!

Just a thought — it was potentially a good thing the virus originated in China as trump restricted travel to that region more quickly than he may have if it had started in Europe. Even as a hypothetical however, this is water under the bridge since the US squandered the lead time before the virus got a foothold here in the states. 

Not to mention Trump flew white people with the virus back to CA, jump starting the outbreak.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump’s response to this hasn’t been dogshit?    Did you not see this mental 4 year old go from "it’s only 15 cases it’s totally under control" to "I say it’s a PANDEMIC! I’m probably the first

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephaniesarkis/2020/03/28/trumps-narcissistic-punishment-of-withholding-michigan-aid/#91c571f5157e   While giving a press briefing, Trump said of governors, “I

I'd be honored. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Do we have any control of how China operates? We can cajole them in the international arena. We can make maneuvers to bring home some of our critical infrastructure. I agree with both of those. Other than that? Nothing.

Use what happened to Germany in World War II as an example.  That's what it would take.

Edited by Denali

45 minutes ago, Denali said:

Use what happened to Germany in World War II as an example.  That's what it would take.

I'm confused... you want us to round up all the Jews? Do you want concentration camps? Oh, never mind, we already have those along the Mexican border.

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

I'm confused... you want us to round up all the Jews? Do you want concentration camps? Oh, never mind, we already have those along the Mexican border.

Yes, exterminating Jews in order to eliminate pandemics that originate in China is a genius idea.

Thank you for pointing it out.

Edited by Denali

4 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

And that isn’t happening so back to the drawing board.

Do you honestly think the entire rest of the planet is going to let China get away with causing mass deaths and destroying their economies?

We're talking about every single other country on earth.  Think about it.

8 minutes ago, Denali said:

Do you honestly think the entire rest of the planet is going to let China get away with causing mass deaths and destroying their economies?

...I’m saying we aren’t going to start WW3 over it. Whatever else happens it won’t be that. Also, we would be in a much better position to punish them if the TPP was still intact, but dum dum decided everything Obama must be broken. 

6 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

...I’m saying we aren’t going to start WW3 over it. Whatever else happens it won’t be that.

That depends on how this plays out and the amount of damage when all is said and done.

Edited by Denali

51 minutes ago, Denali said:

China is a victim of this outbreak, just like the rest of the globe.

If the world blamed nations where outbreaks began and bombed them back to the Stone Age then America would have been re-colonized by Europe after we started the Spanish Influenza a century ago. Or maybe we would have just paved over Kansas to punish them for their sins and spared the rest of the country...

Edited by Starkiller

11 hours ago, Denali said:

That's right.  Blame Trump instead of laying blame where it belongs........Try refocusing your blame where it belongs.

No one here is blaming Trump for what China did with the Corona virus. 

Trump IS trying to withhold aid AGAIN until a favor is done or someone takes a knee to him... but this time its to his own country... his own RED States....

... yet you republicans dont get mad about that??????? What the Fuck is wrong with ya'll? 

15 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

China is a victim of this outbreak, just like the rest of the globe.

Bullshit.  China is not a victim.

Watch those videos  I posted above and you may learn something.

15 minutes ago, Denali said:

Bullshit.  China is not a victim.

Watch those videos  I posted above and you may learn something.

Even if they hadn’t covered things up, it still would have spread. We live in a global society regardless of what your Orange god may say. International air travel virtually guarantees that any highly infectious disease will become a pandemic.

19 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Even if they hadn’t covered things up, it still would have spread. We live in a global society regardless of what your Orange god may say. International air travel virtually guarantees that any highly infectious disease will become a pandemic.

Wrong.  It's not about a "coverup".

Clearly, you have not watched the videos that I posed.