Trump refuses to help Red States if they dont constantly gobble his d.

titanruss

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephaniesarkis/2020/03/28/trumps-narcissistic-punishment-of-withholding-michigan-aid/#91c571f5157e

While giving a press briefing, Trump said of governors, “I want them to be appreciative.” Trump then said he instructed Vice President Pence, the appointed head of the SARS-CoV-2 task force, to not contact the governors of Michigan and Washington. The reason? Their governors called Trump out on lack of tests, aid, and holding back on invoking the Defense Production Act to produce ventilators. As a narcissist, Trump saw this as an attack on his ego, instead of what the governors’ concerns truly are — a call for Trump to take action.

Hey @Rolltide and @thor if you are too poor, you need to open an incognito window to read that.. we can walk you though it since we all know you arent good with new learning new things. 

....Further... doctors in South Korea  - much like the entire world and at least half of this country are saying that "Trump's 'pride' and 'ego' are putting the world's health at risk" 

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-south-korea-doctor-donald-trump-ego-world-health-covid-2020-3

It's almost like we've got out own Orange Xi right here in the states. A moron worshipped by morons. 

Edited by titanruss

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump’s response to this hasn’t been dogshit?    Did you not see this mental 4 year old go from "it’s only 15 cases it’s totally under control" to "I say it’s a PANDEMIC! I’m probably the first

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephaniesarkis/2020/03/28/trumps-narcissistic-punishment-of-withholding-michigan-aid/#91c571f5157e   While giving a press briefing, Trump said of governors, “I

I'd be honored. 

Posted Images

That's right.  Blame Trump instead of laying blame where it belongs.

The Chinese government continues to run their country like a fucking cesspool and has repeatedly unleashed deadly pandemics on the rest of our planet.  Even after the deadly SARS pandemic, which also originated from China, the Chinese government lifted the ban on wild animal farming only a few months later.  And now, here we are again.  Their fault.  They are killing our planet.  And they don't give a damn.

Try refocusing your blame where it belongs.

Edited by Denali

16 minutes ago, Denali said:

The Chinese government continues to run their country like a fucking cesspool and has repeatedly unleashed deadly pandemics on the rest of our planet.  Even after the deadly SARS pandemic, which also originated from China, the Chinese government lifted the ban on wild animal farming only a few months later.  And now, here we are again.  Their fault.  They are killing our planet.  And they don't give a damn.

There's enough blame to go around

10 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

There's enough blame to go around

Not even close.

I don't even know what it would look like to assign the proper level of blame on China.

The only other case that I think can even come close is Germany and World War II.  And that required a full-out multi-country military take over to make that happen.

Edited by Denali

11 hours ago, thor said:

Wow... You lemmings believe anything these fools put out... The MSM is so corrupt and you idiots waddle in their horseshit...

Try looking up the correct comment not a twisted MSM sucker one... 

Their gullibility has no limits.  To this day some of them still believe Trump called neo Nazi's good people in Charlottesville because they are too stupid or lazy to read what was actually said.

4 hours ago, Denali said:

Do we have any control of how China operates? We can cajole them in the international arena. We can make maneuvers to bring home some of our critical infrastructure. I agree with both of those. Other than that? Nothing. 

What we can control is how our government works, or at least who represents us as a nation. Stop screaming at the wind. We are rightfully pissed off at Trump and his underlings for handling this in a stupid and non-efficient way. 

image.png.4702ee83417ac98f200225f1a025147e.png

Bleat! Bleat! Bleat!

Just a thought — it was potentially a good thing the virus originated in China as trump restricted travel to that region more quickly than he may have if it had started in Europe. Even as a hypothetical however, this is water under the bridge since the US squandered the lead time before the virus got a foothold here in the states.