Which poster(s) do you despise  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which TR poster(s) do you despise?

27 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Mainly the most vocal Trump supporters. Tux,Jake and Rolltard being the worst. All Trump supporters are fucking dumb shits but not all them annoy me. Not to mention Maker84. I'm pessimistic to a retarded degree at times but when we win I come around. Tez and Maker, we could win it all and they would still complain. The list shows my cunt act isn't taken seriously as it shouldn't. Just a fucking dumbass goof for fun,because why not.

Some real dipshits though. Some of us can at least turn the act off once we leave this place to our daily lives while some,sadly really are that person.

I stole your spot you crack ass cracker! 

1 hour ago, Makaveli said:

Lol too funny. Probably be half knocked out talking about "You're still touched" in a faint voice. 

I could see this whole scenario in my head right now. And for some reason I picture neal patrick harris as manning. And I want to apologize to nph for that lol.

Edited by Callidus

2 minutes ago, Egg said:

... Nine pages and no Bongo? Times sure have changed!

Bongo is good for entertainment and laughs.  And he delivers on that count.

3 minutes ago, Egg said:

... Nine pages and no Bongo? Times sure have changed!

Seems like quite a few dumbass posters have fallen off the grid. Good news is we have new retards to deal with 😔

Edited by Callidus

1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Xander left, I think.  And it's kinda weird, because after a while, he just kinda gave up on things.  I honestly don't know if he is still alive.

He asked to be removed.

I think there's four categories.  There's the category of complete angry assholes like some of these Trump supporters.  There's the category of posting absolutely nothing of relevance.  There are posters on here that when you see their name you don't even need to open the thread because you know that whatever the post was it either made no sense or wasn't relevant.  There's the category of people who continuously share their opinion on the same subject and bump threads when they want to prove a point.  And then there's the category people who post just to piss others off (trolling).  Even going as far as making stuff up to get a rise out of people.

Edited by scine09

I like Bongo.  Sure, he's not always right but he's at least respectful and doesn't spam the board.  Like rns said, he provides entertainment.  I actually wish he'd post more.