Rolltide

NYC in a libtard state of mind...

6 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

That would be thor who asked for the president’s protein. What are you not understanding about this? 

On another note, that was at least a solid attempt at humor. I’m proud of you. 

I don't care if he gives me hell... It's expected... Even though he is a lemming suck up...

5 hours ago, patsplat said:

Can you forgive your own comments making circular excuses for the incompetent testing by Trump's half assed CDC?

The CDC was in control of testing and failed. But seriously why would that matter? The virus was a racist hoax just ask the public health commissioner of NYC. 

Edited by Rolltide

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

The CDC was in control of testing and failed. But seriously why would that matter? The virus was a racist hoax just ask the public health commissioner of NYC. 

Because you are an useless pile of excrement who never once is part of the solution and is always marching to deflect accountability by finding some one else to blame.

The only time you've come close to demanding accountability is when the consequences of your reckless support is laid spelled out with clear personal consequences.

Hence, I hope your 401k tanks, your family is grabbed by ICE, and you catch a severe case of COVID.

Not because I wish any true harm on yourself or your family.  But because that's the only way you will ever outgrow your reckless indifference.

And please, do not spend a cent on that "60% yield" and stick it in a Vanguard fund instead.

Somebody else to blame? So it is my fault they do not even have N95 masks for every nurse in NYC and they have to reuse them over and over? What kind of shithole place is that? 

There is another interview of your awesome public health commissioner from 2/6. She said on Feb 6th that Covid-19 was probably not spread by normal contact. Just go about your normal business.

It absolutely is spreads by normal casual contact!

Watch this video at 8 minutes. 

Edited by Rolltide

On Tucker's show yesterday they reported that there were hundreds perhaps thousands of ventilators sitting in warehouses in NYC area. The governor(Fredo's brother) heard about this and made a phone call to the show in protest. Turns out it was true. His argument then was they were saving them for when the virus reaches it's peak. Really?

Cuomo calls people(Trump) liars and then admits what they said was true. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/27/politics/cuomo-trump-incorrect-and-grossly-uninformed/index.html