Sign in to follow this  
Makaveli

Deshaun Watson wants out of Houston??

23 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

There’s no way they trade Watson

If you’re Watson do you resign there? I can’t see anyway they’d trade him either unless he makes it very clear he won’t stay.

10 minutes ago, Dinx81 said:

Ive seen you post shit 10x more out of the realm of possibility than that. 

A lot of the times I’m being sarcastic. It’s hard to tell the personality behind a post. 

Houston is never letting Watson go. He may be the reason BOB is let go there. 

Just now, kyle021 said:

A lot of the times I’m being sarcastic. It’s hard to tell the personality behind a post. 

Houston is never letting Watson go. He may be the reason BOB is let go there. More than a losing season.

45 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

If you’re Watson do you resign there? I can’t see anyway they’d trade him either unless he makes it very clear he won’t stay.

Maybe not right now but I'm sure they'd fire BOB if it came down to it. Watson is the first true franchise QB the Texans have had

Bill O'brien still has a job because at the end of the day his team's have won the division the past 4 out 5 years. This is the most success the Texans have ever experienced. So I guess letting O'brien go would be just as dumb as him letting Hopkins and Clowney go. 

Like 1 poster said, if he strings together multiple losing seasons he will be fired. Until then why fire a coach who has gotten you to the playoffs past 4-5 years? They lost Clowney and Honey Badger and still made the playoffs.

They’ll make Watson the highest paid QB(if Mahomes goes first) soon and all will be forgotten. 

Edited by japan

4 hours ago, kyle021 said:

Houston is never letting Watson go. He may be the reason BOB is let go there. 

Like when you “sarcastically” became a niners fan after we lost one game? 

With Brady gone, old Belichick is gonna have to grind it out now to reach the top of the total NFL wins by coaches.  He's probably got another 4 or 5 years or more to break it, if the QB position is decent enough.  He might be dead before he breaks it!  He'd probably love to have Watson.

37 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Even Madden is more realistic than the NFL these days so idk wtf what you're talkin about, Niner boy.

Yeah, reality is wild/weird these days on multiple fronts...

On 3/27/2020 at 5:58 AM, IrishTitansFan said:

Maybe not right now but I'm sure they'd fire BOB if it came down to it. Watson is the first true franchise QB the Texans have had

If it comes down to a choice between the two, the Texans keep Watson. That's a no-brainer. BOB is on thin ice here, and he knows it.

But even without Hopkins it's my opinion that Houston is still the Titans biggest threat to winning the division. Rivers in Indy doesn't scare me at all.