Sign in to follow this  
Callidus

The great TR roast thread

Just now, CantKeepGoodMenDown said:

Even though it has his signature on it, I'm going to guess Lew Alcindor. 

Dude I am so board I will say anything for entertainment lol.

This thread is such an epic fail, it makes the sinking of the Titanic look like the party of the century. And for any of you clowns that don’t realize it, I’m insulting each and every one of your limp dick posts. 

After fucking every man's wife/gf on this forum in the past few months, I have all of a sudden found out that my own woman's twat now smells like dead fish!  Which one of your nasty ass women passed this stench on to us?  Man up and tell me!

2 hours ago, freakingeek said:

This thread is such an epic fail, it makes the sinking of the Titanic look like the party of the century. And for any of you clowns that don’t realize it, I’m insulting each and every one of your limp dick posts. 

Go suck a fat boy, hippy.

3 hours ago, freakingeek said:

Cool

3 hours ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

After fucking every man's wife/gf on this forum in the past few months, I have all of a sudden found out that my own woman's twat now smells like dead fish!  Which one of your nasty ass women passed this stench on to us?  Man up and tell me!

09444A10-8FB7-4567-AAD8-7C60661908C2.jpeg.12b52a0e4a201e5e042d4923576468ea.jpeg

I imagine your woman would get stinky after awhile. Poor thing, Adoptatardpop probably refuses to throw her in the washer. Try stitching her butt up Touched. The stuffing might stop clogging the washer pump.

4 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

09444A10-8FB7-4567-AAD8-7C60661908C2.jpeg.12b52a0e4a201e5e042d4923576468ea.jpeg

I imagine your woman would get stinky after awhile. Poor thing, Adoptatardpop probably refuses to throw her in the washer. Try stitching her butt up Touched. The stuffing might stop clogging the washer pump.

Lolol who is this guy. Or where do you get these pictures? This cat doesn't know somewhere in middle America he is the butt of some jokes lol.

1 minute ago, Makaveli said:

Lolol who is this guy. Or where do you get these pictures? This cat doesn't know somewhere in middle America he is the butt of some jokes lol.

Poor Touched The Tard, his whole persona revolves around his shit filled skull believing that he has a handful of homers believing that his tard army doesn't exist. Remember what I told you, all that matters is that you know and I know.