1 minute ago, abenjami said:

We all know you feeding cats is the only way pussy that will get within 10 feet of you.

Oops, sorry I thought this was the roast thread.  LOL

Nice. This is the content I'm here for.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

2 hours ago, abenjami said:

As useless as your post was, the OP was somehow even less useless.

*In my best Jamal voice*

Debatable...

I’ve become a beast in Madden during this Quarantine

never got into COD because I always thought it’s where the shitty Halo players gamed 

13 hours ago, Makaveli said:

Just had an amazing 35-7 come back victory in Madden. Ended up winning 46-42 😁. This is post worthy. Getting my sports fix lol.

Where is the link to the replay?

14 hours ago, Makaveli said:

Just had an amazing 35-7 come back victory in Madden. Ended up winning 46-42 😁. This is post worthy. Getting my sports fix lol.

I give you props for not quitting. Was it the playoffs or something? Any time I get up 2+ scores on someone they quit unless it’s their playoffs or SB. Being down 4 scores and finish the game with a win is impressive, I’m shocked your opponent wasn’t running “chew clock” tempo to make the comeback harder. 

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I give you props for not quitting. Was it the playoffs or something? Any time I get up 2+ scores on someone they quit unless it’s their playoffs or SB. Being down 4 scores and finish the game with a win is impressive, I’m shocked your opponent wasn’t running “chew clock” tempo to make the comeback harder. 

I take it back. Had to go back in my memory. It wasn't 35-7. I think it was 28-7 at 1 point. If I can remember they got up 14-0 first qtr like the box score says. Then they scored a td on the first play 2nd qtr Making it 21-0. I believe I scored a td following drive then making it 21-7. Then they scored again making it 28-7. I believe I drove down and scored a td making it 28-14 because I remember saying im not gonna lose lol. Then I stopped them but threw an interception and they scored making it 35-14. Then they stopped me with a quick 3 & out. Then I stopped them. Only 50 seconds on the clock before half they punted and I returned it for a Touchdown. I remember because I remember I was gonna fair catch it lol. So before half I made it 35-21. So I was down 28-7 at 1 point now that I think about it. Still impressive working with 6 min qtrs and accelerated clock. I won the turn over battle so that helped. 

PhotoEditor_20200326_121436024.jpg