Netflix's Tiger King

Yoshimitsu

16 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

That bitch definitely killed her husband an fed him to the tigers. 

Not sure about the method of disposing the body, but I'd say there is a strong chance she killed him.  I hope she fed him to the tigers though. 

• 3 weeks later...

I watched it - wife wanted me to see it so we could talk about it.  Crazy shit.  ...But, sadly, very believable.  

Apparently, if you have big cats, you can either get an army of meth-addicts, transients, and other forgotten people to work for you, or you can start up a harem of young women.  I suppose the gay guy felt his options were limited.  

58 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

I watched it - wife wanted me to see it so we could talk about it.  Crazy shit.  ...But, sadly, very believable.  

Apparently, if you have big cats, you can either get an army of meth-addicts, transients, and other forgotten people to work for you, or you can start up a harem of young women.  I suppose the gay guy felt his options were limited.  

You left off the flock of overweight know-it-all volunteers in khakis and colored t-shirts.

It's crazy how all the big cat people are cult leaders.

2 hours ago, patsplat said:

You left off the flock of overweight know-it-all volunteers in khakis and colored t-shirts.

It's crazy how all the big cat people are cult leaders.

I know one on my FB feed who is all-in on "save the tigers" for years.  Crazy hate towards Michael Vick ... because dogs R CUTE OMG... but doesn't give much of a shit about other crimes.  Now she's spreading some tin-foil hat shit about Bill Gates.  I was waiting for her to use the phrase "I did research" to her dumb post.  

Personally, I find it crazy how people can become blind to everything in the world except one thing.  Same goes for Catholics and other Anti-Choicers - they have no problem using social media to blast their views on this issue, but there isn't a peep about child abuse and other related issues.  

I thought this show was hilarious.

The guy spent a large portion of his life trying to get famous. He even filmed himself and set up online web series. Gets sentenced to 22 years and now he never gets to reap the benefits of what he always wanted.

I actually know some people who got a couple big cats from him. They "rescued" them so it was all legal.

Archived