Mock draft after first wave of FA

kyle021

4 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

You are obsessed with delusions. I used the actual words used by YOU in both cases. They were real!

DELUSION: "a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact:"

It's hilarious that you are so delusional you can't even comprehend it.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dobbins isn't falling to the Titans in round 3 either.  

Kyles mocks are delusional 

Now I know exactly what’s not going to happen

Just now, abenjami said:

Be careful Stephen.  You might get accused of being one of my "crew"!

It’s already been done before. I’d say he is probably one of very few posters I NEVER agree with. His “play it safe” mentality, fused with a thin skin for online debate, make for a very uninteresting debate but great entertainment. 

5 hours ago, charleytolar said:

I have no claim or goal to be an internet tough guy. I just want to post about the Titans. Whether or not there is zero or unanimous agreement with my, or anyone's, opinion is immaterial. I we don't have differing opinions there is nothing to discuss so it's OK to disagree about football stuff.

It is what actually should make this place interesting-- not hurling insults back and forth.

Take Kyle's mocks, for example. All they are is fun conjectures, but these "critics" turn them into "predictions" and bang on  him. I love the mock in this thread, but like most mocks we like it is probably too favorable to the Titans. 

Dude it was a joke. Anyone could have been in your spot and I would have made it. You could be derrick henry and I would have said it. Jokes, funny, haha, you know?

1 hour ago, Callidus said:

They are fun though. You couldn't pull that shit off in madden. But the detail is great and he is so optimistic lol.

And yet in the end they often end up so wrong.

Tolar complaint about the Conklin trade again? Or whining about name calling (which he fully engages in and starts) and how mean some posters are?  I applaud that he held out for a month or two.

2 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

It’s already been done before. I’d say he is probably one of very few posters I NEVER agree with. His “play it safe” mentality, fused with a thin skin for online debate, make for a very uninteresting debate but great entertainment. 

Oh you are part of that "crew"... I'm not sure who it belongs to though...

Now ask yourself, if I was really that thin-skinned, would I still be around?

These silly insults just waste everybody's time. A small group of you do it and seem to enjoy it at anyone else's expense.

Drafting a QB prospect more regularly is certainly not a play it safe mentality. Most of you see it as reckless.

I'm not abjectly against trading up; I am leery of the pattern established to do it-- especially at a time when our roster was much weaker coming out of the previous GM regime when we really needed to bolster our roster. We are missing four prime draft picks from those first three years. Be nice to have them now. Maybe Landry wouldn't have tired out so.

Three straight years of 9-7. A full year with Tannehill as starter last year projects to two more wins.- so 11-5..

Playoff run was remarkable.

Edited by charleytolar

3 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Tolar complaint about the Conklin trade again? Or whining about name calling (which he fully engages in and starts) and how mean some posters are?  I applaud that he held out for a month or two.

I'm pretty sure that most here regret the Conklin trade at this point. That's not dwelling on the past, it's learning from history for the future.

I don't start the name calling thing. Occasionally I do shoot back, but I never start these things.

28 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

I'm pretty sure that most here regret the Conklin trade at this point. That's not dwelling on the past, it's learning from history for the future.

I don't start the name calling thing. Occasionally I do shoot back, but I never start these things.

I think we will continue to draft our RT high in the draft as long as we are paying top money to the LT and RG. Hopefully by trading up.

53 minutes ago, rns90 said:

No shit they are wrong. That dosn't mean they are not entertaining. All of the nfl media is the same way.

3 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Not going to happen.  No way.  We just paid Tannehill $30 mil a year so why in the heck would we do that?

JRob is going to let things play out this year before he even thinks about another QB.  It would be a wasted pick.

Whatever happened to drafting and guy and letting him develop? Theirs a few guys this year worthy of a mid to late round pick to sit behind Tannehill for 2 to 3 years.