Titans Sign OL Ty Sambrailo

tgo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's your veteran swing tackle. Zone blocking guy that Keith Carter is familiar with.    Also can play guard. Pamphile replacement. 

I called this in one of the FA threads. Swing guy who played well last year. Has starts at LT, RT and G. Good athlete with zone run experience.   this pretty much cements Kelly as starting R

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, JMoney420 said:

Hahaha isn’t this the guy the Falcons fans were saying that Beasley got half his sacks against he absolutely nailed him at denver??...How fittin is that

Think back 2 kelly. He was seen as a joke 2. Ill give him a shot. 

This is a really solid signing. 

also, I think Kelly May prove to be a serviceable RT this year. 

I think as of now after Sambrailo and Kelly that we target a RT in round 3 or even 4 pending we can trade up. 

with us getting a few comp picks next year I can see the team trading a 2021 4th and our 5th + a 7 this year to move up from our 5th into the 4th to snag a RT if we didn’t get one rounds 1-3 or a CB if we didn’t get one in the 1-3 rounds. Trading away a future 4th in 2021 would be the most ideal route to go since we will likely replace that 4th with a comp 4th for the Mariota signing. 

I like this signing

19 minutes ago, WG53 said:

RT is still a major need. 

They are idiots if they go into the season with Kelly as the starter.

Just looking at a review of FA signings that will help teams the most and Conklin was mentioned for the Browns.  IDK, but it always seems players lose ability when they leave and they gain ability when the Titans sign them.  It's the uniform effect.