WVTITAN

Daily fatality percentage starting 3-25

4 minutes ago, abenjami said:

You could probably make a ton of money if you converted Miata's.

Converting old cars with drive shafts is hard on electric motors. Corvair and VW have the rear engines that connect directly to transmission.

(I really have to hold back on what I want to say about Miata's due to our new budding friendship)

Just now, LongTimeFan said:

Converting old cars with drive shafts is hard on electric motors. Corvair and VW have the rear engines that connect directly to transmission.

(I really have to hold back on what I want to say about Miata's due to our new budding friendship)

I was joking, that is why I said Miata's.  You know, sissy car and all.

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

We have flu vaccines but every year thousands die from the flu. We cannot afford to vaccinate every single person. 

The flu is a really bad comparison. It's a completely different puzzle.

We understand flu's threat and limitations quite well. Most have some sort of partial immunity already. Flu vaccines are a lot of annual guesswork because flu viruses are really bad at copying themselves and mutate rapidly.

This coronavirus is novel. We have zero immunity. It's twice as contagious and likely ten times as lethal. It's not limited in its growth the way flu viruses are and won't be until everyone is exposed. So comparing today's death count to the flu is not a helpful way to wrap your mind around it.

On the plus side, preliminary studies appear to show it's much better at copying itself. That means it's genetically stable and an effective vaccine might work for years.

https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/25/new-coronavirus-research-suggests-vaccines-developed-to-treat-it-could-be-long-lasting/

21 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

10756386_28e2b2a828d2b4741b3fc999358dab0

Hey Touched The Tard, talk about a win win situation for a cherry huh? I bet it makes you all randy. A little LaLa Land wine and you're all set. Well, except for the size of the dog butthole. Don't worry, the ladies won't ever find out. Good to be an Ole Miss grad huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1710386077_WhatsAppImage2020-03-14at9_11_20AM.thumb.jpeg.c00331124546846bdccbc8053370b79d.jpeg

19 minutes ago, ILF_IsDirty said:

Speak for yourself. 

Simple Jake, proving his simplicity.  Denali and Thor are working hard to replace your simple minded nature, but you're still coming in to show them up.  Have to hand it to you, your desire to maintain the dumbest person on the board, you are exceptionally good at it.