Jump to content
WVTITAN

Daily fatality percentage starting 3-25

Recommended Posts

10756386_28e2b2a828d2b4741b3fc999358dab0

 

Hey Touched The Tard, talk about a win win situation for a cherry huh? I bet it makes you all randy. A little LaLa Land wine and you're all set. Well, except for the size of the dog butthole. Don't worry, the ladies won't ever find out. Good to be an Ole Miss grad huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WVTITAN said:

the board cunt Agolf Twitler has decreed, drink a beer and call everyone a tard.  It is written.  All bow.

 

A tard bitch will always be a tard bitch. It's not like your kind gets smarter with age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rogue said:

 

Italy locked down the entire country on Mar 9th with 9172 known cases.  Two weeks and two days later they are at 74k known cases, with the US radically catching up.  

 

The large cities are obviously the taking the brunt, but 100s, if not 1000s of small rural counties are recording cases, growing by the day.  

 

Nothing has slowed down.  We're consistently hitting 10k new cases a day.  Even if we declared martial law today, 19 days we'll still be seeing new cases, perhaps even still at over 10k a day.  We're not even close the martial law.  

 

No credible healthcare official believes this will be over soon.  

 

 

 

 

 

Because your comparison model is wrong. Italy is the size of one state.  Compare one state to Italy or US to Europe .. then you can better see where we are succeeding and failing.  Ky for example is doing well other states horrible- and so forth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pragidealist said:

Because your comparison model is wrong. Italy is the size of one state.  Compare one state to Italy or US to Europe .. then you can better see where we are succeeding and failing.  Ky for example is doing well other states horrible- and so forth 

 

Poor Touched The Tard, never had an original thought in his life. The internet exist, therefore I'm not a fucking moron. SAD SAD SAD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Pragidealist said:

Because your comparison model is wrong. Italy is the size of one state.  Compare one state to Italy or US to Europe .. then you can better see where we are succeeding and failing.  Ky for example is doing well other states horrible- and so forth 

 

That is a fair point.  Population density makes a huge difference.  Half of our total infections are in NY alone.  

 

Nevertheless, Italy stands as the worst case scenario.  And only Italy and China stands in the way of being the most infected nation in the planet.  

 

That said, putting aside squabbles over data metrics, do you honestly think in 19 days we're even in the ballpark of "opening back up"?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rogue said:

 

That is a fair point.  Population density makes a huge difference.  Half of our total infections are in NY alone.  

 

Nevertheless, Italy stands as the worst case scenario.  And only Italy and China stands in the way of being the most infected nation in the planet.  

 

That said, putting aside squabbles over data metrics, do you honestly think in 19 days we're even in the ballpark of "opening back up"?  

Who knows? Let's see what happens over the next week. I think alot of people would rather work and take more precautions when dealing with proximity then sit at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Who knows? Let's see what happens over the next week. I think alot of people would rather work and take more precautions when dealing with proximity then sit at home.

 

Well no doubt a lot of people would rather work. 

 

That has nothing to do with the spread of the virus.  Do you think we're about to turn a corner?  Have you been watching at all?  

 

Let's just get a gauge now.  In over the "next week", do you think we have a) similar case numbers as of now with no or few additions b) only a few more, c) continued trajectory of current case numbers?  You can freely add "fewer" if you want.  

 

Second, if you are wrong, will you give a shit?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Today was the most deadly day (so far) in the US.

Obviously, an off number.  We're headed towards Easter, which obviously, it'll be much better by then, in a Peter Pan sort of way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Obviously, an off number.  We're headed towards Easter, which obviously, it'll be much better by then, in a Peter Pan sort of way. 

 

Well yeah and I'm sure putting 200 or so kids in confined area to hunt for plastic eggs together won't at all cross infect different households.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...