Tajae Sharpe signs 1yr deal with Vikings

1 minute ago, Soxcat said:

Of course.  If the BPA is a WR that is what JRob should do.  You don't draft for this year.  You draft for the next 4-5 years.

If JRob loves someone like Tee Higgins why not?  Not saying it will happen but it is certainly possible.

You always draft for the next 4-5 years, not just next year.  That is especially true of WRs that can take some time to develop.

But he has never really done that if you look at his drafting history.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You dont resign #4WRs. 

I feel the opposite.  Given the circumstances, so far, this has been a great offseason for JRob.

24 minutes ago, Number9 said:

A bar fight.  Wow!

Him and putassi or whoever it was could have killed that loud mouth moron. A ass kicking when drunk is one thing. But they knew they could beat the shit out of that guy and he had no chance. Then went into a ally with him to do just that. 

It wasn't a snap decision. They decided they should beat the hell out of someone.

He isn't ray lewis but he was a asshole that day.

59 minutes ago, Doogie said:

Hope he got a nice hefty deal. This really is the offseason of compensatory picks for Jrob

With only signing Beasley thus far we have lost plenty in Conklin, Mariota, Sharpe, Lewis. In Jrob we trust. 

Lewis doesn't count towards the comp picks does he since he was cut?

1 minute ago, Chuka05 said:

Lewis doesn't count towards the comp picks does he since he was cut?

Forgot about that. My bad. Still plenty of losses. Sims just got signed too and guys like Ryan, Correa, and Austin Johnson out there yet. 

33 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I just posted the quote to show how lazy these writers are.  He basically just made that up.  

Yeah I know YOU didn't think that.  Just amazing how they just fill in some gaps like a football cliche mad libs game and post it.

1 hour ago, Doogie said:

Hope he got a nice hefty deal. This really is the offseason of compensatory picks for Jrob

With only signing Beasley thus far we have lost plenty in Conklin, Mariota, Sharpe, Lewis. In Jrob we trust.  Add Sims.

Conklin got too much was TR's opinion.  Which of those four should the Titans have used their cap money to keep?

Edited by Number9

1 hour ago, rns90 said:

Less likely due to a lack of a 4th rounder.  I mean do you actually see him taking a WR in the first three rounds with the needs elsewhere?

Not unless we fill a couple holes in FA

I posted in another thread how it’s entirely possible Brown is the only receiver under contract after next season. If Hump has another ho-hum year, he can be cut with no dead money. Most of the board expects Davis to be gone. 

Yeah, while not a slam dunk, don’t be surprised if Robinson picks a receiver in the first three rounds. 

I hope the Vikings paid him like a #2 WR.

He was a solid, if not spectacular, 5th round pick. It would be nice to get a 5th round comp pick for him, but a 7th is more likely...

I will always remember him showing up Day 1 in 2016 with his own football...?

Edited by ChemEngr79