Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

Arizona man drinks aquarium cleaner, dies and libtards blame Trump!

13 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

He tagged you dum dum. Your account had just already been suspended 😂 it was the 8mm account. It was hilarious. He made you look like such a bitch. Everyone laughed at you. 

Link?

4 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Link?

On 3/22/2020 at 2:57 AM, TitansGuru said:

I don’t care if you donate or not, @8MM ...

But there is a PayPal link that is one time literally right beside the Patreon one. People give what they want when they want. There was even a situation where someone gave a decent amount to the Patreon and I PMed him making sure he was aware that Patreon is recurring and canceled it when he replied that he didn’t.

This is not a money making venture to me at all. I don’t even show ads to anyone who registers and always end up coming out of pocket for things. I also ignore any emails I get from companies wanting to advertise in some way here. 

Another option I might suggest in this specific case would be donating to the college fund for Dmeade’s children that was posted in the thread announcing his passing.

Sorry for the tone, everyone. This just irked me. 

4 minutes ago, rns90 said:

How much of a bitch do you have to be to keep on making alt accounts on a daily basis?

The best part is he somehow in his tiny birdbrain feels he is vindicated in his actions and that it is somehow a righteous cause because no one explained to him exactly why he was banned. Idiot. 

Btw for people who don’t know Guru, and I’m not saying I do personally, just that I’ve been around him online for a long while, that was an absolute tongue thrashing. Love that guy. He’s easily the best of us. 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The best part is he somehow in his tiny birdbrain feels he is vindicated in his actions and that it is somehow a righteous cause because no one explained to him exactly why he was banned. Idiot. 

I missed that entire event and no one has talked about it when asked.

6 minutes ago, WG53 said:

I missed that entire event and no one has talked about it when asked.

I’m not sure either. I know it happened right after Jamal made his warning. Knowing dum dum he pushed the line right at the time he was told not to and was summarily snapped up. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m not sure either. I know it happened right after Jamal made his warning. Knowing dum dum he pushed the line right at the time he was told not to and was summarily snapped up. 

Jamal shouldn't have that ability. 

Just now, WG53 said:

Jamal shouldn't have that ability. 

Well he does, and when it came to those fucks being openly racist I don’t mind it. Jake has already been suspended once for outright racist statements. He was warned. That’s that. 

13 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Right.  How difficult is it to just not post racist stuff or just chill for a while after a mod tells you???  Especially in this place.

Edited by rns90

7 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Right.  How difficult is it to just not post racist stuff or just chill for a while after a mod tells you???  Especially in this place.

Look at him just frothing at the mouth for attention. Poor little beaten down bitch. 

Just now, abenjami said:

It also only takes one click to put someone on ignore.  Just saying...

Not when he’s creating new accounts every 30 minutes. I’m having more fun just outright shaming him at this point.