Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jamal has aids

Titans Bench Mariota

Manningenvy found sodomized

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

After seeing LTF and abenjami going at it all day, 3 words is far too few now.  More like I'll be dreaming tonight about a bunch of sissies from a nail salon, who work on restoring old cars in their spare time and then sell them for six figures or some shit!

Close. I dont sell any. I give them away if I dont want them. I just enjoy working on the old cars.

12 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Close. I dont sell any. I give them away if I dont want them. I just enjoy working on the old cars.

My Mom's next door neighbor had a 3 car garage in their backyard.  He was retired and used to shuffle old cars he worked on in and out of there every few months.  Never did find out if he sold most of them or just gave some away.

19 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Isn’t he the same guy who has a hard on for Oman? Some people live sad lives. 

I have no idea.  This poster was so irrelevant I didn't even know the account existed until a few days ago when it felt the necessity to come running to the defense of the moron who is throwing house parties during coronavirus.

As far as this poster being a guy, the gender has not yet been confirmed.  Although, it does seem apparent this person has a hard on for good looking California boys who drive Teslas.

6 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I have no idea.  This poster was so irrelevant I didn't even know the account existed until a few days ago when it felt the necessity to come running to the defense of the moron who is throwing house parties during coronavirus.

As far as this poster being a guy, the gender has not yet been confirmed.  Although, it does seem apparent this person has a hard on for good looking California boys who drive Teslas.

2 Teslas*