1 hour ago, titanruss said:

Ah.. I thought this was about the Coronavirus being the "Boomer Doomer"

Boomer Doomer is about the only thing that can keep us from fucking up everything.

2 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Can confirm. You guys raised millennials and everyone hates them.  

We grew up in the greatest era of America.  

Just now, heyitsmeallen said:

And proceeded to fuck up all of the future eras for everyone else. 

Damn right!  We were the Dr Spock kids.  Our parents were savers because they were born close to the Depression.  Then after WWII, came a huge prosperity boom.  The homes were nicer and we had better health.  Our parents wanted to give us everything because they had experienced lack in their early years.  We weren't forced to be responsible, but instead they wanted us to enjoy life and to be more carefree.

On 3/24/2020 at 2:39 PM, Number9 said:

We grew up in the greatest era of America.  

I dunno.  I tend to think Gen X'ers had a pretty good run, and not because I am one.

This cat played everywhere.  He came up playing on the chitlin circuit and Vaudeville.  He started performing at 12-13 years old in the 1930's and has to be listed among the greatest comedians of all-time.  His material was stolen by many highly successful comedians, including Sammy Davis, Jr.  Sammy's book "Yes I Can" was very inspirational to me as I started my journey.  The film is old because he came along before TV was open to all type of comedians, but you can't miss his humor even in the poor filming.  He did mostly recorded albums.