Democrats are not laying down this time - instead pushing offensive

9 Nines

I see democrats are still willing to fuck America and Americans over for things like turtle training...

The true colors of these corrupt perverts are shining through while President Trump surrounds himself with some of the brightest minds is medicine, economics, and business to find solution to the biggest problem the world has ever encountered... An invisible enemy and the enemy from within... THANKS MR. PRESIDENT!!!

Edited by thor

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man I've been so embarrassed by my posts on coronavirus. I had to register so many alts that I can't keep track of which are spelled straight.

Democrats never agreed to a 500B secret slush fund and never should.

Trump said he would be the oversight for the slush fund.......lol   Dude just had to pay back his charity he was stealing from before they shut it down!    LOL!!!!   

On 3/23/2020 at 4:23 PM, LongTimeFan said:

If Congress wants to give money to individuals, then that is the only thing that should be in THAT bill.

If they want another bill for businesses,  that should be a separate bill.

BOTH SIDES PLAY THIS BULLSHIT GAME.

This is the realist thing ever said. Imagine if the ACA had been passed without all of the side bullshit inserted. Ted Cruz and the Tea Party movement would have never gotten as far as they have. 

2 hours ago, thor said:

I see democrats are still willing to fuck America and Americans over for things like turtle training...

The true colors of these corrupt perverts are shining through while President Trump surrounds himself with some of the brightest minds is medicine, economics, and business to find solution to the biggest problem the world has ever encountered... An invisible enemy and the enemy from within... THANKS MR. PRESIDENT!!!

I’m sure we would have acted a lot faster and more appropriately had Mr. President not fired the entire pandemic respond command unit in 2018. He’s bungled this whole thing from the start and you just don’t want to see it, or admit it. One of the two. 

47 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I’m sure we would have acted a lot faster and more appropriately had Mr. President not fired the entire pandemic respond command unit in 2018. He’s bungled this whole thing from the start and you just don’t want to see it, or admit it. One of the two. 

Better check a little deeper into that pandemic response unit... This was covered last week by good ole Jesse Waters!!!

5 hours ago, Derick22Henry said:

@heyitsmeallen is in the minority.

Go away Jake. You were banned, no one gives a shit about you or any of these other cultists because you have proven incapable of rational discussion and you can’t accept being wrong about anything. Hell, you probably think you spelled Derrick Henry properly in your new 1000th username. 

17 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Go away Jake. You were banned, no one gives a shit about you or any of these other cultists because you have proven incapable of rational discussion and you can’t accept being wrong about anything. Hell, you probably think you spelled Derrick Henry properly in your new 1000th username. 

"The cultists"... Pot - kettle blabbering!!!   

Russians did it... North Korea did it... Mueller did it... Cohen did it... Stormey did it... Avenatti did it!... Ukraine did it... China did it!!!  IMPEACH 45!!!

28 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

We should just give him his original handle back so we can at least ignore him again. Unintended consequences and all that. Who would have known he was truly this big of a bitch to create 6 new accounts in a week. 

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

We should just give him his original handle back so we can at least ignore him again. Unintended consequences and all that. Who would have known he was truly this big of a bitch to create 6 new accounts in a week. 

I was going to say he was probably one of the first to get laid off due to the pandemic but that would imply his lazy ass could actually keep a job. 

38 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The demon rats have put their political games ahead of the good of this country in the lives of the people of this country.

Thanks for commenting.  We are now guaranteed the opposite is the truth.  

5 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

No.  How about block the IP

Better yet, just block anything from Pennsylvania. 

No way after his constant sock accounts do you let him win.  No way.

6 hours ago, 'Nator said:

Wait, why'd Simple Jake get banned? 

He basically begged to be banned.  After Jamal posted the warning about racism, Jake went into some psycho racist rant that I think may have even caused Rolltard to say "WTF???"