Democrats are not laying down this time - instead pushing offensive

9 Nines

I was afraid Democrats would cave to Republican demand on stimulus but no Fisherball this time.

Speaker Pelosi went on offensive.  She demanded President Trump drop drop the federal involvement in the lawsuit against ACA,  that he ask the 14 states in the lawsuit to drop it, and to ask states that did not accept Medicaid expansion to accept it now with the looming health crisis.

So she is going to attack where Republicans are most vulnerable (healthcare) when healthcare is on every American's mind. 

Finally Democrats are not laying down. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man I've been so embarrassed by my posts on coronavirus. I had to register so many alts that I can't keep track of which are spelled straight.

Democrats never agreed to a 500B secret slush fund and never should.

Trump said he would be the oversight for the slush fund.......lol   Dude just had to pay back his charity he was stealing from before they shut it down!    LOL!!!!   

Good. I’m glad they blocked the bailout bill too because the GOP tried to make the corporate bailouts anonymous for 6 months... Thats an awfully long time corporations can pump donations into reelection campaigns without having to be scrutinized for using bailout gov money to do it. I see no need for those bailouts to be anonymous.

I think a definition of bailouts should be defined.

In 2009 that’s a bailout.  Giving tax breaks without setting rules is partisan.

Using the collective credit card of all Americans should benefit all Americans.

Edited by WVTITAN
Spelling

1 minute ago, Little Earl said:

Democrats are playing bullshit politics at absolutely the wrong time.  Stuff they are pushing for:

Planned Parenthood funding

Unprecedented collective bargaining powers for unions
Increased fuel emissions standards for airlines
Expansion of wind and solar tax credits

You don’t read anything objective.  Just shot that reinforces your beliefs.  Block

19 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Democrats are playing bullshit politics at absolutely the wrong time.  Stuff they are pushing for:

Planned Parenthood funding

Unprecedented collective bargaining powers for unions
Increased fuel emissions standards for airlines
Expansion of wind and solar tax credits

And EVERY BIT OF THIS should be passed.  Holy hell you bastards toe the party line.

So the economy is in shambles and these fuckers are playing politics and you guys think this is a good thing?

If businesses fail, there will be no jobs when this is over.  

Pelosi is a cunt who has become wealthy off the government tit. Wait till the homeless in her district  start to get sick...

Fuck her and the democrats...

1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

So the economy is in shambles and these fuckers are playing politics and you guys think this is a good thing?

If businesses fail, there will be no jobs when this is over.  

Pelosi is a cunt who has become wealthy off the government tit. Wait till the homeless in her district  start to get sick...

Fuck her and the democrats...

Yeah, why should Americans pay the credit card bill for corporate fat cats without having strings attached?  The fat cats have proven they will take it all.  Not once but twice within the last twelve years ( 2009 and the tax breaks for corporations and the ultra wealthy). I promise I won’t cum in your mouth.  

7 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

What does this have to do with the outbreak? You guys have lost all credibility complaining about Trump and his response. 

It has every much to do with, if not more, than the pork barrel bullshit your mis-leaders want to cram into their version of a pandemic response bill.  So, feel free to blow me.